twin bitches .

yes , I did change her face card .

Claia POV :

time : 8:00 am

"spongebobgfn has requested to follow you "

i look at my phone reading the follow request and think to myself what type of username is that ? not really thinking much into it i accept it and turn on my music.

Everything is falling down for you
I know what it is I'm gonna do
Take you somewhere better, you feel used (oh, oh, oh, oh)

plays while i stare into the ceiling thinking about how life was back in summer 2017 life was so good back then i was on musically hard back then but before i can think anymore my favorite friend calls aka nianna

nianna : HEY BOO , sooo my ex gone be at this party andddd yk the plannn 😂😂

ciasya : girl he has a wholeeee girlfriend , just leave it alone he's over you

nianna : leave me alone he just wanted to take a break are you going or nah ?

ciasya : yeah yeah yeah , let me get ready what time you gone be here ?

nianna : by 9 but we not leaving out till 10

ciasya : bet , imma go get ready imma talk to you later

nianna : alright love you

the phone finally hangs up and i let out a sigh and thought to myself i really wish it wasn't summer , we gone be outside all day messing with her i finally get up off my bed and go take a everything shower ( ifykyk ) .

20-30 minutes later

" Ding dong " i hear at the door as i put lotion on my legs i then yell " HOLD ON HERE I COME " i head out my room door and make it into the front room area opening the door for nianna , she peaks her head to the side and yells " HI BABYYY BOO " to my dog making me mug tf out of her " wow , i see how it is i say " walking back into my room to finish getting dressed.

Niannas outfit :

claia outfit

i record a quick video for Instagram and post then i head downstairs , I get halfway down the stairs and say " little miss i wanna see my ex it's 10  let's go " i say as I watch  her put the dog down and sigh she follows me to the door as our blac...

i record a quick video for Instagram and post then i head downstairs , I get halfway down the stairs and say " little miss i wanna see my ex it's 10 let's go " i say as I watch her put the dog down and sigh she follows me to the door as our black Uber pulls up.

10-15 minutes later we arrive to this house , i never been here before but it's like the vibe is so familiar once we walk in I see a lot of familiar faces but couldn't put a name to the face's.

after a couple minutes they play mg song so I had to get on the floor I was doing some shit I ain't even know I could do after a good minute the song comes to a end and I get off the floor and head to the bathroom to fix myself.

before I could get to the bathroom someone taps my shoulder and it was a girl with the prettiest eyes that I could literally stare at for hours but sadly i was interrupted

For a minute I was debating on giving it to her but I caved in because I could use some new friends i guess , I give her the number and walk into the bathroom for the rest of the night I travel to the bathroom and living area.

we arrive home and nianna's sloppy drunk barely being able to walk without the help of my shoulder once we arrive in the house i take her into her room and change her clothes into some pjs and tell her goodnight heading to my room and getting in the shower and putting on my body stuff then my pjs heading off into a deep slumber.

next day

I wake up a little early to cook breakfast for today since it was my turn I grab the eggs out of the fridge and sit them on the counter then playing " close to you " by drizzy and T-pain , but before the first part could finish i get a face time call from someone i answer the phone and it's the girl from last night she shoots me a smile and then says " good morning pretty " I chuckle and roll my eyes then says " I don't even know you " causing her smile to drop and in result making her say " doesn't mean I can't get to know you " I laugh and start making the food again.

after 1 hr everything is complete and I finally get to sit down and have a one on one with anaria before nianna wakes up , we basically end up talking about the usual things like family , goals , and shit I also learnt that she's a really sensitive person but that's another story.