Part 6

1 Week After Inaya arrived in Mumbai,

Mukti went to her home to meet her Mom. Since it was Sunday, Manik opened the door...

Mukti asked him, Maa kaisi hai??? Papa ka call aaya tha and unhone bataya raat se fever hai and abhi toh Maa uth bhi paa nahi rahi hai...
Tune mujhe bataya kyun nahi???

Manik said, Ruk jaaa... Calm down aur saans le... Haan thoda fever hai but tension ki koi baat nahi hai...
Dr. Uncle se baat hui thi raat ko toh unhone joh medicine batayi woh Aunty ko dii thi but  abhi subah jab phir bukar chadha toh 2 hours pehle Dr. Uncle ko call kiya tha so that woh ek baar Ghar aake Aunty ko check kar sake and bhi 5 minutes pehle hi unka call aaya tha ki woh ek emergency mein phass gaye the so jaldi nahi aa paye but woh clinic se nikal gaye hain and abhi 15-20 minutes mein aa jayenge...
Maine Uncle se bola tha ki tujhe naa bataye but unhe laga hoga ki tujhe baad mein pata chalega toh Tu gussa karegi issiliye call kar diya hoga...

She said, Achha thik hai, Tu yahan doctor ke liye ruk tab tak main andar Maa ke paas jaati hunn...

Mukti went inside to meet her Mom....

While leaving, she asked Manik if he met Inaya???

To which he replied No, as she was not free....
Her grandparents had come with her so she had to settle them and also she had a lot of work related to book launch....
But she had informed him that they would meet in a few days once she got a bit free....

After this Mukti left....

15 Days Later,

Manik was going to meet Inaya and this time he had decided to tell her about Alya....

He thought while getting ready, Inaya is a very kind and caring friend, she without knowing and asking about the problem always helped me whenever I felt sad remembering Alya.... So she has the full right to know about Alya....

Later when he went to meet her and told her about Alya, at first she got very angry at him because he sacrificed his love for someone else whom neither he nor Alya knew at that time....

But when Manik told her about Alya's problem regarding Love Marriage she slowly understood the problem....

But was still mad at him because they knew each other for so long and he never told her about the reason for his sadness....

She somewhere in these few months had developed some feelings for him....

But when Manik said that it's been almost 4 years but still he isn't able to move on, which he had thought he would be able to do in a few months, and now he thinks maybe he would never be able to move on as Alya was an important part of his life and maybe his first and last love as in these 4 years he dated many girls but wasn't able to find love for anyone developing in his heart....

She decided never to tell Manik anything and suppress her feelings and seriously move on and always stay as a good friend like he thinks as maybe her confession would affect their friendship and make things awkward for them and if he gets to knows about her feelings, then he might stop sharing his feelings with her and keep everything in his mind which would indirectly affect him which she never wanted....

After listening to him, she told him that she wouldn't be able to wait for long as only 5 days are left for the Launch Event and still much work is pending so she needs to leave but also said that they would surely spend time together after the Launch is over....

They complete their coffee and then left from the cafe....

Book Launch Day,

Manik chal yaar... said Mukti.
She continued, U were the one who was going to pick me for the launch event but see it's me here at ur home to pick U up...
I don't understand what you are trying to do for the last 30 minutes. U have emptied the whole wardrobe but at last wore the regular formals...
I had asked U to wear something party type since it's a book launch event. If u wanted to wear this only then why did u empty the whole wardrobe???