8.

(Irl)

After filming the video I went back to the sturniolo's house because the asked me if I wanted to hang out for a little bit. I of course agreed.

"It's so weird having Nick in the front" Matt says

"We're nearly home now stop complaining" Nick

We arrive at the house and I get out of the van and enter there house, when I got inside I didn't know what to do it was kind of awkward.

"Sabrina wanna give us a free concert?" Chris winks at me.

"It'll cost you" I roll my eyes

"Wanna watch a movie" Nick asks breaking the silence.

"Sure"

I sit on the couch next to Chris and Matt turns on the tv and we scroll through nextflix.

"Do you like horror films" I ask no specific triplet

"Nope, non of us" Chris reply's

"Oh ok."

We have no clue what to watch so we just put on Sam and Colby since Nick absolutely loves their videos and he wouldn't shut up about them.

I get a notification from my phone and my jaw drops.

"What" Chris perks up

"Melanie just released trilogy tour dates" I squeal

"Who is Melanie?" Matt asks

"It's that music artist that Nick is obsessed with" Chris answers Matts question

"Don't diss Melanie like that Matt" Nick snaps

"I want tickets so bad" I explain

Nick looks at me and gives me a look that says same girl.

I put my phone down and shut up and continue watching Sam and Colby.

"Wanna film a video with us again sometime" Chris softly asks me.

I nod and turn my head back to the tv. It's clear that Nick is annoyed with all the distractions from the video.

The video was one of Sam and Colby's from their hell week at the conjuring house. It was such a long video. Half way through I felt my vision going and before I knew it I had fallen asleep.

Chris pov:

Half way through the video I felt a slight touch on my shoulder I looked over to see that Sabrina had fallen asleep on my shoulder.

I was gonna say something but she looked too peaceful for me to wake her up.

Matt notices Sabrina and says "ur just gonna help the edits if you keep that up."

Nick laughs. "I can already tell because when you said that Sabrina was your favourite singer the editors went wild. What about after this video that's all your for-you page is going to be."

Before I knew it Nick had already snapped a picture of me and Sabrina. "Really" i look at him in a disapproving way. "She's literally sleeping and you're taking a picture?"

Nick shrugs his shoulders and Matt laughs. I ignore their taunting and tell them to go upstairs to sleep. When they leave I stand up and grab a blanket from my bedroom to put over Sabrina.