The Fight!!

AUTHOR'S POV

Her eyes widened, and she momentarily forgot about packing when jessica drops the juicy gossip about your new boss.

"Sam's engaged?!!"

She don't normally read trashy tabloids, But you can't help scanning through the article, starting with the full-page photograph of his fiancee.

Star Gossip

Here's the scoop, hot off the presses! Insider sources SAM DALTON and old flame MARTINA O'SULLIVAN, pictured above, are officially tying knot this summer!

Friends close to the couple says they've been enjoying their time together as the 'IT' couple of the business world, attending red carpet events side by side...

And now it's time to take their relationship to the next level in what some are calling ' a huge surprise'!

We reached out to the happy couple, But they declined our request for comment. Maybe they're still prepping their 'official' announcement , But until then... you can read all about it here at the star!

"Ven are you okay??"

Jessica asked her concerned.

" just another reason to focus on the job not on the sexy boss."

"You should confront him"

"Over what?? This all confirms Nothing happened. Let's just focus on packing."

She started aggressively wrapping fragile items in bubble paper, telling herself it's fine and she really doesn't care...

(So what if he's engaged?? It's none of my business...) she thought. But deep down, her heart says differently.

(Later that morning)
Vennessa's pov

I return to the Dalton residence to find a congenial older man waiting for me in the lobby.

"Pleased to make your acquaintance, Ms. Ferrante. I'm carter, the Dalton family driver. I'll be at your service today to" He said.

"Wow, I've never had my own personal driver before."

Carter smiles and hoists several of my bags. He leads me across the lobby and up to the penthouse.