The kiss

Nikhil:

I can't find Sam but I greeted his parents and my friends that's when I speak with Sameer ( Sam's cousin and our junior ) ,He told me that Sam is his room for about an hour .

He invited me to join the party that being held at the rooftop for groom and bride's friends. So I went there with him.

Sameer get me to a girl and said " Nikhil ,This is Sam's wife,Mia" .
"They are not married yet" my mouth spoke on its own.

There was an awkward silent ,Sameer covered it with a laugh and said "yes,yes future wife Happy!" Still it felt hard for me to hear.

"And this is Sam's bestfriend Nikhil,They were like a couple in college " he giggles . I smirked thinking 'we are going to be'  ,I shake hands with Mia . She looks nice and cute. But as far as I know she's not Sam's type but I don't know how he agreed to this marriage.

After half an hour Sam came to the party , God he looked so beautiful in his black suit , it's been years since I saw him in suit . His biceps put a show in his tight suit , his hair feel infallibly beautiful and his smile is so gorgeous which will mesmerize everyone who sees it .

When our eyes met his smile was nowhere to be seen. His beautifully smiling eyes were filled with fear. I don't know why he's wary of me. Evryone was enjoying the party where Sam looked so out of his mind.

Sam:
I organised my thoughts and got ready to join the party in the rooftop. I entered the party smiling and caught Nikhil staring me which made me nervous for no reason.

I'm not in a state of mind to face him so I joined Mia and her friends she introduced me to her friends and colleagues.Nikhil is staring hole in the back of my head that made me more nervous and I keep drinking.

Suddenly Mia take me to the centre and thanked everyone for joining us in our wedding. The whole crowd cheered up and congratulated.

we danced as we practiced and it turned out well, at the end we were so close to eachother so people were cheering us to kiss.

I really don't feel like kissing her but it would be awkward to reject them while I was thinking Mia pulled me into a kiss which caught me with surprise.

Then I saw Nikhil scowling at us. I closed my eyes to avoid his scowl. My mind is completely filled with a thought of  'What would he do now. Is he coming at us.'. She released me and smiled at me like 'yes we did it ' , I returned her smile and excused myself from the party saying I'm drunk and feeling dizzy.

Why he didn't do anything he was just staring at us and didn't even move an inch. I think it kind of disappointed.

I don't know why I think about Nikhil's while kissing Mia and why I'm disappointed at him of not making a move. I thought that I like......I liked Mia that's why I agreed to this marriage, what changed suddenly. I was walking through the hallway when someone abruptly grabbed me and slammed be against the wall.

Nikhil:
I know I have been ogling him but all of a sudden they gathered and that girl kissed.....Sam.

It angered me and I thought of pulling her away from him. What if I just kill her!! She's infuriating me from the start I don't like her at all. But I know Sam is not okay with the kiss and his abrupt escape confirmed it.

I followed him I know you all will think that I'm behaving like stalker but yes I am if stalking Sam will get him to me. I reached him and locked him against the wall I wanted to talk to him but once I saw his blushing drunk face i can't keep my sanity in check. He tried to get me away and I closed the distance between us,he was struggling under me.

He got a little taller but not more than me but his height would be perfect for me to kiss him. He is a muscular man but still I feel he is cute.

He tried hard to push me away so I grabbed his hands and placed it above his heads , he's really is the best sight .

I wanted to erase the traces of Mia's kiss so I kissed him forcefully he struggled to get me away but his efforts are futile as I strengthened my grip on him. I can feel the hard thing in his pants. I don't know if it's because of Mia's kiss or he's hard because of me. To my amusement Sam started to give in to my kiss without struggling which made me happy.

Author note: Hi guys I'm just a noob so it may not be a perfect one but I'll try to improve my writing....
Hope you guys enjoy 'My gay husband '

Thank you 🥰