She's Only 15 Part 1.

I am Marina a 15 year old teenager, an orphan and living with a 29 year old male guardian. My parents died from a car accident which left me abandoned at an age needing a guidance.

I lived with this guy named Nate Smith and his education has been supported by my parents until he got to finish University. He's also an orphan when he was in high-school but my parents and his, are quite good friends that's why my parents decided to provide for him until he finished his studies and got to work.

I am comfortable living with Nate but sometimes it just makes me feel uncomfortable with how he stares at me. Oh well, I'm a cup J, yes at 14 and I don't really wear bras because I have this condition called "galactorrhea" where my breast produces what we so call milk or simply it lactates. It started when I had my first period back when I was 12 years old. Often, the lactation triggers when my nipples or breast are touched and quite often it is sensitive. That's the very reason why I have to avoid wearing bras since it compresses my breast and I start to lactate.

Nate knows about my condition and I'm pretty glad he's understanding about it. If I were to describe him, he's about 6feet, he's charming, and dependable but a soft boy. Whilst me, I'm 5'3 and thin weighing only 45kgs and my breast does contribute to my weight.

This condition is indeed a hassle, often times when I have to take a shower sometimes milk would also run-through along with the water all over me. As simple as just wanting to please myself such as playing with my nipples milk would often interfere.

-One peaceful morning-

I was just wearing my lose white shirt and pajamas going to the dining room. Nate wasn't around because he has to go to work even on a Saturday. Not in my sudden weird way of thinking I decided to compare the taste of the fresh milk inside the fridge and the milk I make. Well I have to often squeeze out some milk from my breast to reduce it's weight it gets heavy every morning. My nipple type is those puffy ones by the way. I lifted my shirt up showing my boobs and as I'm certain no one's around, I squeezed some of my milk from the left side of my breast, squirt it goes and yes, fresh milk taste better. As I was lifting my shirt I turned around unnoticed Nate, came back since he forgot something seeing me in a situation pinching my nipples trying to squeeze out the milk putting it to the sink.

Nate: Are you sure you wasting those?

He giggled and I hurried to put my shirt down.

Nate: Just kidding you may continue, I just left the key to my office.

As he was looking I felt so embarrassed and sighed and I was to lift my shirt again because it's about to get soaked with milk, Nate came back just to say.

Nate: Call me when you need something and see you on dinner time. Oh, nice nipples by the way. Cute.

I would certainly not forget about this scenario. After, squeezing the milk out of me, I went to take a bath and milk seemed to come out a lot today, I'm guessing my period is coming. That's why I'm feeling a little extra Horny last night and my nipples are extra sensitive. I took the soap and rubbed it gently on my nipples to feel the sensation as I was doing milk also flows out. That did not satisfy me, I stood up and rubbed my nipples on the bathroom wall, with milk flowing all over the bathroom's wall and letting out a load moan. I just can't stop, it feels so good honestly.

I've finished after 40minutes of bath and satisfying myself. Later evening came I was wearing a lose sleeveless and Nate arrived bringing us a pizza for dinner. I asked for his day, since he seemed to be quite exhausted.

Marina: How's you day?

Nate: Well it was exhausting luckily its Sunday I could rest tomorrow. Wanna do something?

Marina: *chokes* what do you mean?

Nate: I mean like recreational activities outside of any fun activities.

We agreed to relax and have a swim tomorrow since I guess he'll be needing a company so too. We helped each other fix the table and later on went to bed.

As I was asleep, for a couple of minutes I felt a hand lifting my shirt my nipples slowly aroused. I saw Nate, he held his fingers on my lips signing that I should keep quiet. He slowly tapped my aroused nipples using his point finger, he circled touching my puffy nipples gently that made me moan. I know this is wrong but I just feel so good, maybe my period is to come my sexual desires arises? Because if I'm not I would've slapped him hard.

Nate: Your puffy nipples are so pink and soft.

He commented while tapping his middle finger on it gently but fast. I started to lactate profusely from his actions that I just had to bite my lips.

Nate: you wanna moan? Just moan all you want.

I refused and bit my lips. He slowly circulates my left nipple and rubbed his finger a little rough but slow on it. He started to do the same thing on the other side and I lactate even more.

Nate: You can actually create a milk factory for this exquisite breast you have. They are quite sticky now.

He said, while grinding his teeth. He went on top of me and kissed me. He diverted his attention on my nipples that he continues to rub with his fingers and he decided to shake my breast.

Nate: so jiggly and huge I want to eat these.

He aggressively said. I kept on biting my lips because I was satisfied. He flicked my nipples gently the sensation reached towards my kitty. He suddenly came towards my ears and whispered.

Nate: You're dreaming kid, wake up.

And yet I was.

*The end of Part 1*