[regr + gasa4] aren't you forgetting something?

@Co4gico4gi REQUESTED:

Uhh do you do crossovers? If so I had a idea where the player from gasa4 decides to play Regretevator is reminded about gasa4 and whatever happens next I don't really have a bigger idea then that.

You ask and you will recieve o7.. I hope this is good!

-----

"Floor infinity, going up!" Was a slogan that the Player was used to hearing, yet upon walking into the elevator, seeing the doors close in front of them, they had a feeling today wouldn't be some average day, as per it tended to be for them after certain events involving sentient NPCs and a lot of confusion.

Player didn't want to lie; They missed the somewhat wacky world of Get a Snack at 4 AM dearly, but they had been pressured to move on from it, having accomplished everything and not wanting to be tempted to delete the save data. They left the said data undeleted, and said rather somber goodbyes a few weeks ago. And so, standing in the center of an empty elevator, buttons with infinity symbols, and the sound of ambient music, they had no clue what to do or say.

As they twiddled their thumbs, they heard the ding of the elevator. It was time to explore around, and see what this elevator had in store for them. They saw.. A large dance floor? I mean, it looked similar to that with a massive disco ball rotating overhead. It was like a party! A really neat party.. Like.. Nevermind. They shook their head quickly to keep themselves focused, tapping feet on the floor ambiently to keep their mind occupied, feet moving to the beat of the music.

With the task at hand being to simply stand on a color, they snapped into it. Of course they could do it, hoping it would simply get their mind off of the memories and guilt of leaving that one game behind them, even if it was a rather friendly goodbye. Yet their thoughts of the past and reminiscing on it were cut off by the music stopping, and the floor around the tile they were on vanishing.

They look down, seeing desolated slopes. lights, and two rather not so friendly grinders, making them shiver in terror as they got up quickly, trying to avoid looking at it with a now sick stomach from the anxiety. They didn't want to fall! So they focused on running to the next color as fast as possible, catching their breath as they waited for the flooring around them to vanish once more, and trying to not look at it when it did.

It was 6 rounds total, each getting faster and spiking terror into Player with each one, the last one having them barely make it, their hands having grabbed onto it and pulling them up, leaving them shaky-legged and terrified, like a fish out of water, or a deer in headlights. This was not their idea of fun. They usually caused the chaos! But when they got moved into the elevator again, with more money, they sat down in the corner, trying to calm themselves down.

It was completely, utterly terrifying to be in there, and they had nothing but wishes to never go back to that floor again. Seriously, who lets someone try to grind teenagers for not standing on colors? It was something they couldn't grasp properly in their mind. They seemed to get more irritated and fearful of what it could be, then heard the elevator go off.

Upon hearing the ding, they tensed. Was it gonna be another kind of murder trap? But upon seeing it be.. A road? A racetrack, actually, with cars at the starting point? They sprung to their feet as fast as possible, dashing out and leaping into one of the cars, grinning heavily as they shoved their foot onto the gas pedal as fast as possible.

Barely dodging massive entities that crash down onto the road, driving into rainbow strips that sped up their car, Player felt the wind in their hair and how it would make their hat slightly slide to the side, turning rapidly and barely missing obstacles, driving over ramps.