-New Beginning-

As Cheryl and I are driving I can't help but think back to what my dad said before we left.+

Flashback

What happened a week ago with Nick St. Clair still has me shaken. I keep asking myself why, why did he do it, why me? I have stayed in my room for the past 2 weeks because of him even though he is back in New York. Cheryl, Josie, Toni, Sweetpea, Fangs, and my dad are the few people who have come to check on me.

When my mom found out she tried to blame me. But that stopped when the doctor said that there was no alcohol in my system.

Yesterday I had a doctor's appointment and it turns out that he got me pregnant. And when mom and dad found out two different things happened. Mom got mad and slapped me, and dad had the opposite reaction, he was happy that he was going to have a grandchild, he got mad at mom when she slapped me so she left.

"Paige I know this must be hard but whatever you want to do with the baby I will stand with you." said my dad.

I don't know what to do dad, but I think I want to keep the baby." I said, "But I can't stay here with mom acting like this. Now that I am 18 with the okay from you I want to go see uncle Marcel and Davina in New Orleans. Then maybe go and stay with aunt Liz."

"I really don't want you to leave, but I understand why so yes you can go to New Orleans, but I want daily phone calls." dad said.

"Thank you dad and yes I promise to call you daily with baby updates." I said.

"So we're going on a trip?" a voice from behind me says. It was Cheryl. "Because I want to go with you."

"Cheryl I'm leaving, and I don't know when I am coming back." I said.

"That is my godchild you are cooking in your oven so yes I am going with you. Plus strength in numbers remember?" she said.

"Fine, we can leave tomorrow." I said.

End of Flashback

So we are 20 minutes outside of New Orleans and I can't wait to see Marcel and Davina. You see I have known Marcel since I was 4 and Davina is my cousin on my dad's side of the family.