30.Base✔️

27k Reads❤️
Check In✔️☑️

I updated the banners❤️🌚3000 words Enjoyyyyy🦦🚶🏾‍♀️😌

_
_
_
_

Armani's POV
The Following Morning As Previous Chapter.6:05 a.m.
📍Coral Gardens,Montego Bay

ArmaniAnthonyRattery|22

"Pretty likkle freak,pretty likkle Barbie doll."I sang one of my songs lowly as I got dressed,Amiyah still fast asleep.

Deno texted me early this morning saying I needed to meet him at the base and I'm guessing the other gang members too.It seems serious cause he said something about going to August Town also.

Picking up my gun I put it at my waist,now fixing my Amiri shirt.Looking over at Amiyah I notice she is shifting around.

"When yah plan fi tell har everything dawg?"

When the time is right,mi nuh wah she a fret and thing,even though she know mi inna di badness she doh know seh a so deep inna it.

"Where are you going so early?"I hear her voice pulling me from my thoughts.

"Good morning mami."I walk over to the side of her bed attempting to kiss her but she pushes me away."Who trouble you?"I smile at her but she doesn't smile back.

"You nah answer mi question?"she asks again.What was her question?

"Weh yah seh b?"I sit on the bed tying my lace.

"Mi ask u weh yah guh..and so early."she asks again.

"Nuh bother lie dawg."

"Studio,have some things fi finalize fi di show tonight."I tell her a lie.Yes I do have a show tonight but it's all set I can't tell her I'm going to the base though.

"Oh I'm tagging along."she gets up smiling.

No,she cya come..well she can cum.

"Not di time."

"No mami it better you stay cause it a go full and thing and mi know you nuh like crowd."I try making up a lie.

"Armani,why mi cya come?Yah guh meet up wid bae?"She laughs dryly.

"Stop seh dat nuh."I'm now angry.