4

I wake up to her in my arms

I wake up to her in my arms. Fucking shit. She feels warm in my arms. I can't get over the fact she shot me. I didn't think she had it in her. She seem like she was a good girl who would never hurt anyone. Maybe I was wrong. My sister is convinced she's an undercover cop but I don't think so. I think if she was one she wouldn't have held the gun like she did. It wasn't to bad that she was faking it but it was bad enough to know she's never held one before. But she fucking shot me at least she doesn't know how to shoot so i wasn't hurt to bad. To be honest it didn't hurt as bad as the last time someone shot me. My sister said the second she saw me that she would kill her. I told her not to jump to conclusions but she did and assumed that she did it on purpose. My sister also believes that she's the missing girl from the Parker family and that a cop took her in and taught her how to drive like that. Which I don't believe. My sister said the second she find out her last name she going to dig and dig until she finds what she wants. I have a feeling she's not going to find anything. Constance is starting to wake up.

"Hey amore. Good morning." I say.

"Shit did I fall asleep here." She says.

"Yup." I say.

"I got to go." She says. And walks out to her bike to go home.

"Nice one." Emma says. I turn around and she her smirk on her face.

"What did you do." I say.

She pulls out a phone.

"You know when you sleep with the enemy you need to watch what you sister does." She says.

"Dont tell me thats her phone." I say.

"Then I won't tell you." She says.

"Your impossible." I say.

"I can't get in it so I ask chase he's coming." She says.

"What you can't get pass the password." I say.

"That and her face id, finger prints, pattern, and her fucking eye color." She says.

Why does she have so many precautions.

"Hey idiots I'm here give me the phone." Chase says. And Emma gives the phone to him.

Chase is one of the best tech guys i know if he can't get through to her phone no one can.

"I can but I can't get in." He says.

"What do you mean?" My sister asked.

"I mean i can't fully get in i don't know what it is but I can't get in. I can go to emergency call and see who her main caller is and write the number down and call it." Chase says. And he does exactly that.

"The number is (123) 456-7890." Chase says.

And Emma calls and puts them on speaker.

"Hello." The guy on the other line says.