10 real life.

Bonnie walks in front of us, her phone in hand while she's looking at the screen. She had taken it upon herself to navigate us to the group of f1 drivers that seemed so keen on meeting me.

Mick, the sweetheart that he is, send me his personal number and send me a live location. Which Bonnie had taken into her phone and was now directing us.

I don't mind.

I was too busy hanging over my brother's back. Who wanted to give me a piggy hack ride.

How was i to turn that down?

My mother and father decided to come along but went to the bar a few metres away from where the f1 drivers are supposed to be.

I'm excited to meet these guys.

I could tell by the big group that it is them. So many guys and a few girls. One had a kid with them and the child was being entertained.

At the last five metres i jumped down from my brother's back.

One of them walked up to us, i could tell that it grabbed all of their attention. The little kid stopped playing with the blonde guy, as they all looked at us.

"Holland?" One of them asked.

I nodded my head. "The one and only." I say, before i turn to my brother, twin sister and friends. "These are my friends, Bonnie and Bianca, my brother Gawain and my twin sister London." I pointed to each of them.

"Hi, it's me, Mick." The guy that talked to me said. Before he pointed to his friends and introduced us to all of them.

I got introduced to someone from Monaco, a country i still have on ly list to visit but didn't get to since i was a lot around Hawaii and the islands surround the continent of oceania. But i really want to see what the hype about it is.

The rest were nice too, one of them is an Aussie and i fell into a long conversation with him about his beautiful country that i had seen quite a bit about but never have i been to Perth. So he made me promise to visit it.

Three brits were trying to make me spill the beans from where i came from. But they guessed it easily by my British accent. I did tell them that i came from London.

My brother had quickly made friends with the aussie and was discussing something that i didn't hear and my friends were trying to make the three brits laugh with their stupid jokes and dumb stories about our holidays.

My sister, well, she was flirting with one of the guys. I think it was the monegasque, i think he has a girlfriend that is giving her the stink eye.

Then Mick dragged me to the last person, or the last f1 driver i had to meet. There was a woman with him and she didn't really look all too happy. Her dark hair was up into a clip and her bikini was a pretty tone of white. She had a snarl on her face when she saw me.

"This is Max." Mick tells me as we walk towards them. "He's single, so don't let the woman tell you otherwise." He whispers into my ear.

I feel myself blush, despite the fact that i don't know what i should do with this information. The blonde man, Max, tells the kid something before the little girl runs back to the brunette woman that seems to dislike me so much.

"Max!" Mick says as we stop in front of the guy. "This is Holland."

The blonde man, Max, is really good looking. His blue eyes seem to pierce through me and they're wide. I don't know what it is but i can feel my breath catch in my throat and i love the wet look of his hair, slightly dried from running after the little girl.