Wounded: part 2

Remy followed ervin through the door. Hornet was waiting by the hall of the door way, he had two another men with him. Ervin grins at them as remy stood next to him "remy, this is kai and lute, they will be your body guards along with Hornet. I wouldn't recommend running off from them, lute is good at tracking". "So we're glorified baby sitters now" lute asked looking at ervin. The boss man faintly glared at him grinning. "I don't trust just any men with my lady" he said sternly as lute quickly back off.

"so that's her" Kai states glancing at Hornet. "Indeed, he's very possessive over her so I suggest watching how you act and talk to her" he grinned at him. Kai and lute were both long time members under ervin command. Kai was another brother in the organization to ervin. Once ervin was boss Kai would be Brigadier.

.

"Hello" remy smiled sweetly at them. Hornet noticed her shoulder when she turned to asked ervin something. His smile fell. "what happened to your shoulder?" He asked. "I got jump in the main square" she replied still smiling, the event didn't seem to faze her. which both amused and concerned ervin. "Do you know by who?" Hornet tone had changed. He was watching her closely to see if she would lie. "The black crown" she said uncaring yet still smiling. Ervin sternly look at her "why didn't you mention that when I asked". "you yelled at me before I could" was her excuse. "Why would the black crown be on this side of the country" Kai states looking at ervin. "Probably has something to do with the devil dogs activities" Hornet smugly said. "Devil dogs.." remy accidentally said out loud in surprise. "It's an elite group that specializes in taking down personal of the underworld" ervin said sticking his hands in his pants pockets. "They gotten sloppy over the last 2 weeks" lute added. Remy glances at them "the last two weeks?" She asked. "Two members have Ben captured and killed". "Really?" She smirked amused.

"Hornet figure out where the black crown is in our territory and execute them.." ervin order. Hornet grinned as him and the other two walk off. Ervin glanced down at the women next to him, she was smiling. "Come a long" he said walking into the house. "Hey wait up, I have little legs" she yells laughing, he faintly chuckled purposely slowing down to walk with her. They walk up stairs, walking past a living room and down another hall, he stop at a guest room "you can sleep here or with me, short stuff" he grinned titling his head toward her. "You'd like that wouldn't you, pretty boy" she smirk at him. He shrug he knew wouldn't be that easy but just having her close by and protected was good enough for him. "Before you crash for the night, come with me" he lead her down another hall to the main master bedroom. "This is my room" he opened the door walking in flipping the light. The bed had red comforter and black wood railing, the walls were a dark grey and the furniture was red fabric and black wood. She look around amazed at the decor as he walked over to the dresser pulling out a black tee shirt, he approached her as she still look around. He held out the shirt her as she smiled taking it. "How sweet" she grinned at him. He seat on his bed unbuckling his boots. "If you need anything just come find me". She faintly grinned at him and left closing the door. She went back the guest room locking the door behind her and step out of her boots. she removed her pants and gently pulled her tube top over her head.

She gently stuck her arm through the arm sleeve being sure to not ripe or ben the stitches to far, she lightly hissed in pain putting the shirt rest of the way, it was lose and didn't rub her shoulder and drop slightly above her knees "I am really that much shorter than him..." she sighs being 5'3 next to someone 6'6 was kinda unfair but amusing. She then chuckled to herself. She grab her bag and wipe her eye liner off and seat on the bed with her phone texting her brother good night just to check in with the family.

(Night runt)

She smiled placing it on charge on the nightstand.