Spy | 7 |

You sat in between Skylar and Neuro eating dinner at a semi circle shaped table, Chen had to be the centre of attention, huh?

He sat up on his throne as a bunch of kabuki came over with food trays, "Try the horned wasp eggs. Delicious!"

You gave Chen a skeptical look as Lloyd poked the eggs, "Uh, I think I'll pass." He said with a disgusted look on his face.

"Oh lighten up, Green Ninja. This isn't a trick, this is a feast to celebrate the nine of you making it to the second round." Chen explained as some kabuki started clapping their hand and laughing creepily.

You heard Kai telling Lloyd to relax since we're all safe in our secret alliance, then Turner started whispering to you and Skylar.

"I tried to enlist Shadow, but that dudes throwing some serious shade." You nodded in response.

Then Garmadon started speaking from across the table. "Well if you plan to stop Chen, you'll need everyone on board. Each fighter that loses, gives him strength."

You looked up as the kabuki started laughing again, probably to one of Chen's pathetic jokes.

"Soon he'll be too powerful for even all of you combined to overcome." Garmadon continued.

You glared at shadow as he chomped on his food, did he not know how to chew with his mouth closed?

"Ooh, fortune cookies!" Chen yelled.

"Bring them to me." He said while clapping his hands in excitement, you turned around to see another kabuki carrying a tray of cookies towards him.

"But they are for your captured- I mean, honored guests." Clouse said, but you were probably the only one who heard that except Chen.

Chen took a cookie from the tray. "I'm not gonna eat them, Clousy Clouse, just read the fortunes." He replied while shoving it in Clouse's face."They're my favourite part."

Clouse grabbed the cookie out of Chen's hand. "Might I warn you, our guests are fond of whispering, and I don't think it's about your food."

What did he mean by that? He didn't know, right?

"I've heard word they have allied themselves. The ninja have told them about our secret ceremony." He continued.

Shit, they did know.

Chen tried to grab the cookie back but failed. "Do they know about the spell?" He questioned. What spell?

"Not yet, but we must get ahead of this." Clouse replied as Chen put the cookie back. Whatever spell they were talking about, you knew now, even if the others didn't.

The kabuki came back down with the cookies as Chen decided to make an announcement. "It has come to my attention that there are rumours floating about that I am stealing everyone's power."

"I am." Chen continued with a dramatic pause and everyone started whispering.

"But it's all for this... staff!" All the kabuki gathered around him and started dramatically fanning their fans. "No, no. Not you, staff. I mean my real staff."

The kabuki stopped and everyone turned around as two doors on Chen's right slid open to revealing a snake shaped staff with a gold plate on it's chest an some sort of glowing gem in its mouth.

A kabuki carried the staff to Chen, "The staff of Elements."

He held it up to show everyone. "It holds the power of your fallen foes, and soon it'll hold all but one."

Great, your screwed. "For the last standing in my tournament will win this prize and be the greatest fighter ever in the history of Ninjago." He finished and everyone started whispering again.