Chapter 2

Zeno, after announcing the shocking information, continued to speak, "I think I know where to find her..." He muttered. Jaeha shook out of his shock and said, "Hang on Zeno! We all just found out that you're married and that you know this last dragon! How come there are no stories and/or legends about her?! Better yet, is she like you?! Can she never die or something?!" Jaeha asked. Zeno shook his head, "No one has heard about the Black Dragon for maybe a milennia because she wanted it to be that way," he said with his head casted downward. Yona took a step towards the yellow dragon, "Why did she want to hide away?" She muttered to Zeno, though loud enough for everyone to hear. "..." Zeno looked at Yona, "Because her knowledge of hidden secrets and war strategies could cause a catastrophic war. She didn't want to be used for something nor someone who was blinded by greed and power, she wanted to make sure that there was no existance of the Black Dragon so that way if they did find something they would think it was nothing more than rumors and a myth." Hak stood beside Yona with a hand on her shoulder, "How do we know that she'll come with us?" Zeno shrugged. "I don't know but something to at least help," Yona looked at everyone in the eyes one by one, "Whatever you do... do. NOT. lie to her. She will be able to tell if you are and she has a huge dislike towards liars." Everyone slowly nodded. "Good! As for Jaeha's question, she is but isn't." After saying that, the Yellow Dragon started walking away.

      Everyone ran to catch up to the happy dragon, "What do you mean by 'she is but she isn't'?" Yun asked. Zeno smiled brightly, "I mean that she does technically stay alive yes but she doesn't at the same time!" Everyone had looked more confused before, before Hak wacked Zeno on the head, "That's not what we meant and you know it! Is she immortal like you or is there something different?" Zeno stopped walking and looked behind him to everyone with a sigh, "She does age however instead of 'dying' she goes into, roughly, a century long nap." Yun blinked a couple times in suprise, "Now that is called beauty sleep," Zeno nods quickly, "I know! After her first nap for a century, when she woke up, I called her my Sleeping Beauty!!" Zeno then turns to Ik-Soo, "Whens the next full moon?" Ik-Soo looked at Zeno with a confused face, "It's in about seven days.." Zeno nodded his head once before turning back to the group, "Well we should be going if we want to be able to get to her in time for her to wake up!!" Zeno then turned to the direction of the kingdom. "Woah/Wait!!" Hak and Yona yelled. Zeno stopped and turned to them with a tilted head, "Hmm? What's wrong??" "Have you forgotten that we can't go into the kingdom?! We are all literally have bounties on our heads!!" Zeno then smirked slightly, "Who said we were going inside the kingdoms capital walls?" He said before he continued to walk happily.

      The group collectively sighed before following the Yellow Dragon Warrior while all thinking....

'How is the Black Dragon Warrior going to react to Princess/Yona? What if they don't want to help her...?'

Sighing once more, the whole group sped up to catch up to the happy dragon warrior.

'I hope this goes well,' Yona can't help but think pulling her hood over her head to hide her hair.