(Cherrisnake) Fireworks

"Holy SSSSSShit!!" Said Sir Pentious as Cherri Bomb walked outside.

"What, I wanted to look nice for our outing to see the "Fireworks"

"You are looking magnificent my dear, better than I could ever ask for." 

Cherri mildly blushed entering Sir Pentious' whip, a car loosely resembling a 1998 Cadillac DeVille.

"Sssssso, where is this place you wanted to take me?" asked Sir Pentious.

"Oh, it's this place near that club I took you last week." She responded

Sir Pentious grew a worried smile. "The one where you had to carry me out because ssomeone gave me one too many drinkssss."

"Hell yeah, that was an awesome night." 

"I think I got a gum infection from that place."

"Quit Bitching and just head there."

"Jeez I'm sssorry."

They got to the "Spot"

"Ssso when do these fireworksss start." Asked Sir Pentious while they sat on a hillside.

Cherri checked her watch. "According to my conversation with the head of the "Macabre" Gang. Give it about 6 minutes.

"Man I do love ssome pyrotechnics."

"Well then you're in for a surprise."

Sir Pentious wasn't a bit uneasy after Cherri said that, but trusted her enough to not put him in harms way.

*6 Minutes later*

A big bang sets off a chain reaction of shots, explosions, and all sorts of artillery fire.

Sir Pentious cowers and hides his eyes behind his hands. 

While Cherri bomb starts cheering, and booing when her favored gang side explodes. 

At this point Sir Pentious is on the verge of Tears, because he hated seeing others fight for no good reason than to hurt, fighting heaven was his only exception in hell. Plus, some explosions gave him PTSD to his human days. 

"This is SSSScary." Sir Pentious said in a whimper.

Cherri Bomb Rolled her eyes and said. "Do you want me to hold you?"

Sir Pentious Lit up. "PLEASE!!!"

Cherri bomb opened her arms as he slithered into them as they both lyed down on the hill.

Sir Pentious and Cherri Bomb watched on through the night, at the end, the whole side of town was a fraction of what it once was.

Sir Pentious drove Cherri Bomb home. But halfway through, Cherri Bomb said "If you're still scared, I suppose I can stay with you tonight." With a devilish grin.

Sir Pentious' face got so red, he almost caught on fire. "I would really appreciate that." Sir Pentious said with a cruel smile of his own.

That's where this fun shot comes to a close.