Chapter 11

We are precious. We can do everything only if we let ourselves to be vocal. We need the confidence. We need the trust. But at some time, you'll wonder if you did great? Did you get what you really want? Are you even satisfied?

The satisfaction after you have done something you never thought you could.

I kissed Axel on the cheek.

I did not even regret that. I even felt proud while the latter can't even blink nor gulp.

"Bakit kayo naghahalikan, ha?!" I heard Kuya Paul's whin.

"Tumaob 'yong table sa kabilang cater! Galit na galit si Ken!" It is Kyle's voice, laughing a little.

"Go, bestie! Ipakita mo kung sino ka!" It's from Sophi.

"Kitang-kita na nga, eh," si Kei.

My eyes widened in fraction when I realized that our friends were watching. They saw what I did! The possessive Kuya Ken was mad as hell! He saw it!

"Don't you ever try feel regretful after what you did just because those assholes saw what you did," Axel's whisper bring me back to my senses.

His grip to my waist tighten and he pulled me closer to him, as if the space between us is still not enough for him.

"Angas mo naman, Eihr," tumawa siya sa tainga ko. "Pa-seminar naman, tangina. Hindi ko kaya 'yon, ah?" Namumulang sabi niya.

My eyebrows shot up at what he said. What does he mean? He flirts a lot, kiss my forehead, and look at our space! He cannot do it? Wow, I have a clown. So funny!

"You can't?" I asked, still looking at the space between the two of us that could hardly be seen because of our close bodies. "You joke a lot," I teased.

He also looked at our body that had overcome the grip of the gecko. He bent down and buried his face in my neck. He laughed and his breath hitting my skin sent a chill through my entire system.

I even had to pat him on the shoulder because of the stares of the guests who were already watching us.

I felt his warm lips on my bare shoulder before looking up and releasing the distance between us. My eyes widened and I was redder than a tomato, for sure!

"You know, Eihr, if I'm dating you now, I'm sure you're definitely not a virgin anymore because of the different words that come out of your mouth," the playboy Luke Axel gave me his sly grin.

I gasped at what he said and immediately hit him in the chest. Ako lang din ang nahiya dahil sa tigas nito. I heard our friends' teases.

"Yes! Naka-score si de Guzman!" It's Kyle.

Axel heard that. Bumaling siya kay Kyle at pinagtaasan ng hinlalaki. "Thank you, dre!"

His foolishness brought laughter to those who heard it. Ako naman ay hiyang-hiya. Mabuti na lamang at wala sina Mommy dito! Aasarin ako ni Mommy at kakabahan naman ako kay Daddy!

I turned my back at him and started walking when I heard his voice calling my name, "Hey, Eihr!"

Nagulat ako at natigilan. Nilingon ko siya at binigyan ng isang pilit na ngiti. "Yeah?" I'm hoping that he'll say something nice for now.

He smiled back, "I meant that," he winked.

Tumaas ang dibdib ko sa gulat at napa-irap kahit hindi ko ugaling gawin iyon. Tumalikod ako at pumunta sa restroom.

"Oh my gosh, Eihr! You even had the audacity to admit that you did not regret what you did?! Oh my gosh, oh my gosh!" Paulit-ulit na sabi ko sa sarili habang naglalakad, pinapaypayan ang sarili gamit ang kamay na kumukumpas sa hangin para palamigin ang pisnging kanina pa nag-iinit.