Welcome to The Writing Games

Hello.

Welcome to The Writing Games. I am @The_Jabber_Jay and I am your host. In total, there are two types of people in these games: The tributes and the audience.

P.s. if you already have a entry form from @TheLadyinGreen, you can use that as well. You don't have to make a whole new one.

1. THE TRIBUTE

Here you will become apart of the Hunger Games. You will write about the reaping all the way up to your character's death or how they win.

There are a couple rules to this as well:

1. No swearing. Keep in mind of the PG audience.

2. Along with rule #1, no intimate love scenes. Yes, you could have a love interest and kisses, but nothing too serious.

3. When submitting you entry, there will be no grammar mistakes or spelling mistakes. If so, I will have to ask you to read over it again and fix it. This will be down for two reasons: number one it's hard to read and number two, it makes you seem like a beginner writer and I know we are all better than that.

4. You can enter up to two tributes. It can be male and female or both of the same. I recommend doing male and female.

5. No racism, homophobia, sexism is allowed in this book. If so, your entry will not be permitted AT ALL.

6. Have fun! This is suppose to be fun and enjoyable.

Here you will list your form or your entry. Please don't make it cheesy or much like the original Hunger Games. Like how the tributes love each other. If you do this, make it much different than The Hunger Games. You entry will require:

Name
District
Age
Gender
Backstory

Here is an example:

Name: Ady Zex
Age: 18
District: 9
Gender: Male
Backstory:

In district nine, people die of hunger. Yes, I know. We are the district that produces all the grain you need. But, we aren't aloud to touch it until payday. If you sneak some grain home, you will be executed in front of everybody.

My whole life, this has been normal. No stealing food. So, this causes death. When my mother was pregnant with one of my brothers, she was starving. We didn't have enough food for her, so me and my brother added our names an extra amount of times for extra food. Good thing we didn't get picked that year.

It didn't matter, however. She died when she gave birth due to the cold of the winter and her hunger. The whole town tried to keep her alive by giving all their thin blankets to her, but it didn't work.

From then on, my father tried his best to keep us four boys alive. One of my brothers and I had to work at The Nest, which is where all the grain, to supply the whole family with food. We worked tirelessly everyday, never taking a break unless it was July fourth, The Reaping Day.

This was my last year. I was only eighteen years old. It was my last year for a chance to be picked from the bowl. After this, I was going to move out of my father's house and take my youngest brother with me so we can live far away and take care of ourselves. I would do anything for him.

You can write in first person or third person. I chose first because it follows the suite of The Hunger Games book. Susan Collins wrote in first person so as a author, I am following suite.

You can enter twice. You can have two entries.

I suggest picking a different district then anyone else in the comments. If people pick the same district, then I will have to chose someone you gets that district and the other person might get a different one. Like, if Rebecca picks district 10 along with Mike and Mary, I might put Rebecca in district 3 so that Mike and Mary will get district 10 to themselves.

Now that you have listed your entry, we wait until we have 24 tributes or until a week from now. Now matter what, the Writing Games will start on:

APRIL 19, 2024

Don't add your game. No. This is the 99th Hunger games. And please please read all the chapters BEFORE you submit you form!

If you have questions, ask here-

2. AUDIENCE

If you don't want to be a tribute, you can be the audience. The audience votes on their favorite story and favorite character. They get to do fun tasks as well like create tasks for tributes of their choice, create punishments, create rewards. Thing like that.

If we do not have enough of the audience, I will select three tributes each week to vote for a story that IS NOT THEIR OWN.

If you have any questions, ask here-