My keys! {pt 2}

He rolls up the scroll as he quietly leave the room trying not to be a burden "Kaveh" Alhaitham whispers Kaveh's name out "huh why is this idiot calling my name out in his sleep.." Kaveh thought to himself but didn't pay anymore attention to it as he need to get to work, Kaveh walked to the front door and completely forgets about his keys as he steps foot into the desert to set off in his journey of finding yet another customer.

(With alhaitham)

Alhaitham wakes up an hour after kaveh set off to leave but wait what was this feeling..? His ears were burning red as his face lit up all he could think about was kaveh "hngh.. i-i cant get kaveh out of my mind what's happening to me..?" He says as his hands start trembling from this un-ignorable lust he needs kaveh and right now..
Alhaitham storms out of the house in need to find kaveh there he was alhaitham hid behind a tree in an alleyway waiting for the moment to strike.
"Ah as i was saying what type of pillars would u like?" Everything to alhaitham was just a rainbow blur (hahah get it... get it? Because rainbow and gay ahahah 😃... ha..) "i need kaveh" that was the only thing pulsing through alhaithams mind
"Im going to get all of the blueprints and documents real quick is that okay with u kaveh?" The customer asked. "Sure thats fine!" Kaveh answered as the customer ran off to get th important documents. (y'all already know what's gonna happen EEEIJBFRJNIRF 😍😋) alhaitham hastily pulled kaveh into the alley and pinned him against the wall leaning in closer by every coming breath he groaned "k-kaveh i cant do this any longer"
"Huh alhaitham whats wr-" alhaitham cut him off with a deep kiss, after a while alhaitham broke the sensation "h-haitha-..." alhaitham wasnt slow to lean back in and bite kavehs neck (is this dude a vampire?.. 😨) "n-ngh haitham what are u doing.?" Alhaitham held his chin and stared at him sternly "listen kaveh.. i need u right now, i need u so bad~" alhaitham said as he left marks on the scholars neck high enough for everyone to see "h-hng haitham.." kaveh said as he pulled alhaitham in for a kiss alhaithams hands slipped down to kavehs waist slightly lifting him up as he leaned even closer pressing his body up against the architects kaveh continued to whimper as alhaitham left more marks onto the blondes neck slowly progressing to his shoulders leaving a hickey on every inch of his body suddenly he gently bit kavehs neck as kaveh gasped the customer took a peek behind the tree in hopes of finding kaveh oh there he was! Ah but he was having a very intense make out session with the scribe! 🤔 luckily they didn't notice the customer was there "awh.. i wish my wife loved me like that 😕" (justice for this dude) the customer walked back to the meeting place and just like he hadn't saw or heard anything (they are being extremely loud 😒🤨) he said "ohh princess kaveh where hath thou gone?😋" kaveh answered "oh- uhm! Im here sorry i was getting some materials to help your blueprint come to life and somehow about 7,456,238 bugs bit me on my neck, collar bones, shoulder blades and my arms ahah bugs these days am i right?!..."
"Totally, totally everyday ahaha!....." things seem to take a turn and everything goes awkward "ah! Anyways i will work on these blueprints! Send me a letter if u request to change anything goodbye for now!" Kaveh says as he walks back to his roommates house "im gonna kill alhaitham when i get home!" (what he means by kill is another intense makeout session or more 😋😳)
"ALHAITHAM IM HO-" kaveh groaned as alhaitham pulled him close by the waist slowly descending his hands to thy cake 🤩
"Hey girlie do u always loose your key's because u have amnesia? Well dont worry! I can be your key and u can be the hole ifykwim 🥳🥰" kavehs eyes widened as he gets flustered.
"If you're lucky..-" kaveh answered
"OMG REALLY DARLING?"
"-you will get slapped 🥰 "(not they will end up seggggggggs hopefully if my brain can take it😉😘)