Chapter 1 (Big Daddy): Goddess

Copyright © 2024 by GroveltoHEA 

When there was a hot, naked woman on my bed getting her pussy eaten by her man, and all I could think about was the pros and cons of the different tires I was considering for my bike, that indicated a possible problem. 

"Suck her tits now," I said from the side of the bed. I preferred not to be on the bed until I was ready to fuck her, so until then, I walked around to see the action from different angles. Tonight, it felt flat, as it had for the last couple of weeks. I wasn't even hard yet, and seeing Devil eat Kimberly's pussy usually got me going. Instant hard on as I directed traffic and watched, my dick normally getting harder and harder until I couldn't take it anymore and had to be inside her in some way. I considered other options, like toys, bondage, spanking her...but couldn't summon up the energy.

Maybe I needed to find another couple. 

Maybe we needed to add another woman. 

Who the fuck knew? But this feeling of disinterest lately was confusing as fuck to me, not to mention concerning. Kimberly was hot as hell, with an incredibly tight pussy that even three years later still felt like a boa constrictor trying to squeeze the life out of my cock. I swear she did twenty hours of Kegel exercises every day.

Her hungry eyes followed me as I moved around the bed instead of watching her man as he moved up her body to do what I'd told him. 

"Big," she begged me with both her voice and her eyes, "I need your cock."

That might be a fucking problem at the moment. So far, there hadn't been even a twitch in my boxer briefs. I should have known tonight was going to be a literal flop when Kimberly had walked in, kissed me as she had a thousand times before and...nothing. That was normally all it took for me to be ready for an evening of hot sex.

If I had to start popping the little blue pill at thirty-two, I was going to lose my shit. I'd never had this problem before and suddenly sex had lost its appeal. Maybe it was just boredom with this couple; we'd been involved for three years -- not exclusively but they were always ready to play when I wanted...which, up until recently, had been just about daily. And if they weren't available, I had plenty of other women who'd be up for a threesome, who didn't mind me directing traffic, as I referred to it.

Come on, Big, focus, I told myself sternly. 

"Big, please play," Kimberly pleaded with me. It seemed both of us were distracted tonight; she shouldn't have been noticing anything but Devil biting and sucking her tits. She loved that shit but instead of getting into it like she usually did, she was focused on me. Maybe that was the difference: for the last two weeks Kimberly had been hyper-focused on me and I'd been...bored. Which came first? Did Kimberly start watching me more closely and then I lost interest or did I lose interest and then Kimberly started watching me like a hawk? The fucking chicken or the fucking egg? Did it really matter? And why the fuck was I thinking about motherfucking chickens and eggs right now?

Even when we were at the club house or sitting in my living room at my apartment after we'd fucked, I'd still find Kimberly's eyes on me and I could tell she was worried. I sighed inwardly and thought maybe if I got involved that would finally spark some life in my cock.

"Let me suck your cock, Big," she asked throatily as she threaded her fingers through Devil's hair while he worked her tits. Nip, lick, suck. Nip, lick, suck. Change it up, asshole! Do I have to tell you everything?  "And then you can fuck my wet pussy as hard as you can until I come on that beautiful cock of yours."

Again, that should have gotten me going as it always had in the past but I was simply...indifferent.

I stripped off my T-shirt and her eyes watched my every movement hungrily. Devil was a big man, but I was a lot bigger, built on massive lines with a broad chest, thick arms and thick waist. I wasn't fat, but I was solid everywhere, my abs with just the slightest softness over them. Kimberly licked her lips as I pushed my jeans and briefs down and kicked them away. I took my still limp cock in hand and pulled on it a few times.

Come the fuck on. She wants you in her mouth. Think of it as CPR for your dead dick.

Getting on the bed, she reached for me and guided Mr. Lifeless into her mouth, sucking him in and pulling him out to lick my shaft and then pulling my cock back in. He twitched. Once. Twice. Finally! Some fucking signs of life.

"Eat that juicy pussy again," I told Devil while Kimberly gave her all to giving me head. The man had to want in her to get off by now.

"Fuck, yeah," he said, and then got to work licking her cunt.

She moaned and sighed, and I began to focus on her lips around my dick and Devil licking her pussy, then fingering her while he sucked her clit. I closed my eyes and let her mouth work its magic. 

"Give her your cock and start fucking her hard," I finally gave Devil the go-ahead.

"Fucking finally," he muttered and slammed into her. Nothing.

After about five more minutes of alternating between watching Devil pumping into Kimberly and my cock disappearing into her mouth, I grabbed her head and took control, thrusting hard, knowing after all this time she liked it hard enough to gag her and bring tears to her eyes.

"Swallow every drop," I warned her after a few intense minutes. 

Devil was watching us and began slamming into her harder, perfectly in synch with my thrusts into her mouth, and she moaned greedily. I felt that all the way to the base of my cock as I pushed deeper into her throat. A few more thrusts and I was finally coming hard, thank fuck, and Devil followed not long after once he made sure Kimberly came.

I pulled my rapidly softening dick out of her mouth and lay back on my bed, an arm over my eyes, and as always, Kimberly immediately cuddled close to me, with Devil at her back.

It shouldn't feel like this, I thought as Kimberly gently stroked my chest. It should have been hot, sexy and exciting like it used to be, but honestly? Lately it just felt like...effort. I wasn't sure what my problem was, but the only thing I looked forward to recently was my turn in the guest quarters. Devil and I usually worked together in there -- it was when I first realized he and his girl might be up for what I wanted three years ago when he'd just become a patched member of the Mayhem. Some veiled comments at first from both of us, then some no-so-veiled comments, and we'd finally pulled the trigger and hadn't looked back. I hadn't actively gone looking outside of them for a while because the three of us worked. The two of them had the emotional connection and the three of us had the physical, sexual connection.

I kept telling myself if I could just get my head...heads...in the game, things would get better. There were always ups and downs, and I just needed to ride the wave.

Next afternoon while I was working in my office on some paperwork for a new tenant, I got a call from Butcher. "Orion called. Go get Elijah from school. He was fighting."

"On it, Prez," I said, heading out. Since Orion had become a father to Elijah, he'd spent a lot of time with me at the clubhouse since Orion had taken off with Shadow to scout a location for a new chapter of the Mayhem. Kids liked me for whatever reason, and Elijah had been no different.

I made it to his elementary school in no time, went to the office to get a visitor's badge after I showed my ID and made my way to Elijah's classroom, repeating the principal's assistant's directions. Left, left, right, last door on the right.

The door was open and I heard the sweetest voice talking quietly. I rapped my knuckles twice on the door and then walked in, my eyes moving from Elijah to his teacher.

Stopping dead, I could only stare at the fucking goddess in front of me.

And my lifeless dick fucking roared to life.

Copyright © 2024 by GroveltoHEA