Chapter 1; Pt 1: Welcome to Chaos

One day on Planet 153125E Eevee went down to the seal and noticed that something was off. There was even more Chaos in the cave than usual; even by her standards. So she went and told the rest of The 4 and they started planning for a chaotic event. Now I will not reveal to you the plan to add dramatic effect. Now let's start anew from the heroine's perspective. That day was a completely normal day for Elena, the teacher of Needle Combat at Void Institute. She was going about her day as normal, but then for some reason Fren Hill was being evacuated to Geometry Castle for some reason. After evacuating she decided to go see the mayor because she had some questions about what just happened that day. Turns out the mayor/Eevee was missing, Queen Aki of Amongon (another planet in the Huyahverse) made a surprise visit, and Tai and Lily went missing too! Ok at this part Elena's perspective was really boring so let's switch to Eevee's since she was actually doing something at this point in the story. So Eevee and her party were making their way back to Fren Hill. "Ok guys the first phase of our mastermind plan starts now!" Said Eevee once they got to the foot of the hill {Eevee and Tai start to set up} "Okay, we're done over here! Take it away Aki!!" Yelled Tai on the opposite side of the hill {Aki does some cool magic; Fren hill and its tall mountains disappear} "Ok, now the seal." says Lily. {the 4 do magic; the seal disappears; BIG explosion of Chaos} "Now all we have to do is RUN!!!!!" Yells Eevee while sprinting away as fast as possible. {everyone else follows Eevee's lead} Ok now back to the story from Elena's point of view. "Hey guys! We're back!!" Says Eevee. "So wait, I've been waiting to ask this question for ages now. WHY are we here and not just watching our favorite shows or doing whatever at home?" Asked somebody. "Chaos has emerged. Your homes are not safe anymore. The prophesied war has begun." Answered Queen Aki. {Tai, Eevee, Aki, and Lily go inside a secret room. It looks like that room was there for ages and absolutely no one has realized} "Elena, Siri, Eve, and Ellie could you come in here please?" Asked Eevee on the PA.