MARLEY, MAL, JASPER, & HADES

The V.K's park their bikes before taking off their helmets.

"Hey! I'm/You're you again!" Mal and Marley cheer as they both realize she is no longer an old hag.

"Duh. Evil magic doesn't work here. Kind of the point." Celia tells them before walking off.

"Yeah Marls, Mal keep up will ya." Jasper says with a teasing smirk.

Marley just gives him a sarcastic grin before flipping him the bird, while he does it back, causing Luke to laugh at the duo and shake his head fondly.

"Welcome back." Evie says as she walks up to her and pulls Mal into a gentle hug.

Celia leads them to a door with 'PA DERANJE' written on it before she knocks to a beat. Someone on the other side knocks a beat back. Celia responds with another beat before smiling at the V.K's, Luke, and Jasper as the door is opened. Mal, Marley, and Evie share a smile before they follow Celia inside.

"Hey." Dr.Facilier calls out as he sees Celia.

"Daddy." Celia calls as she runs over to him.

"Here she is." Dr.Facilier says as he picks her up before setting her down, "Come on. And...and...." They dance causing Mal and Marley to smile at the two, "Ho!" Dr.Facilier taps his cheek before Celia thumps his hat and tries to run off, "Hey, yeah. Come here little rascal." Dr.Facilier pulls Celia into a hug.

Celia and Dr.Facilier walk away while Luke, Jasper, and the V.K's look around the arcade. Carlos and Luke notice a TV before Carlos drops a coin into the top of it causing it to play.

"Alerts of the sleeping spell keep coming in as it spreads throughout Auradon." The reporter on the TV says.

"Uh, guys. Come look at this." Luke says as he watches, worrying about his brother and his parents.

"There are rumors that Sleeping Beauty's daughter, Audrey, is behind the spell. We're trying to discover who is responsible for these vicious lies, and which villain has perpetrated this evil. We have an update. It's what? It's moving this way? It is moving this way." The reporter says as they watch the TV in shock. Mal then nods her head for them to leave.

"Wow! Rookie mistake?" Carlos asks as they walk outside to see Harry, Gil, and two more pirates on their bikes.

Luke watches as Marley's eyes light up at the sight of her best friend, causing a small sad smile to form on his face knowing this will probably be the last time she sees him.

"Long time, nay see." Harry says as the other two pirates take off.

"Get off my bike, Hook." Jay orders as he and Carlos rush towards their bikes.

Harry sees Marley and his eyes light up just like hers, "Hey there Sunshine."

A bright dimpled smile forms on Marley's face, "Hiya Cookie." She chirps happily, "Causing trouble as always?"

Harry gives her a crooked smile and shrugs, "You know how I love to cause trouble whenever I can."

Harry looks back at Jay, "Catch me if you can, Jay. See ya around Sunshine!"

Marley giggles from Luke's arms, "In a little while Cookie!" She calls back to him.

"Over the roofs. Cut them off."  Jay says as he, Evie, and Carlos take off in different directions.

Marley nudges Luke, "You go with them. Mal, Celia, Jasper, and I will deal with Hades."

Luke hesitates but sees the look she's giving him, sighs before placing a kiss on her lips and then running in the direction Carlos went.