Chapter 14: Birthday

Noah's pov:

My eyes slowly opened up as I moved to the side of the bed facing Elle. 

"Good morning, birthday boy," She said with a smile in her morning raspy voice. She kissed me as I sat up resting on the soft headboard of the bed. She crawled on me and straddled herself. I was seventeen today. 

"I love you," She said tilting her head to the side. 

"I love you," I said tilting my head the same direction. She started kissing me even more and took her shirt off. She wasn't wearing a bra. Her breasts looked perfect. She got off and laid down as I laid down next to her. She looked perfect. Her chocolate brown hair, her golden brown eyes, all of her was perfect. She got out of bed and started getting dressed. She wore a little yellow summer dress with her hair down. 

"So," I said getting up out of bed. I grabbed a box from my backpack. 

"Will you umm... be my umm... girlfriend?" I asked nervously. I handed her the box and she opened it. It was a white puka shell necklace with a little ocean wave charm in the middle. 

"Yes," She said. I helped her put on her necklace. It fit her perfectly. 

"Thank you, Noah," She said giving me a small peck on my lips. 

You know when people ask you what's your highlight of your day? Well, I never really think about it but this was my highlight of my day, my month, my year, my life. I wanted to live in this moment forever. Even with the complicated things going on I would love to be frozen in this moment. Stuck here with Elle in my arms. Elle picked out a white True Religion shirt and dark blue shorts. She wet her fingers with water and brushed them through my hair. She loved it when my hair was wet. I stared into her eyes as she took a step back examining my hair. She smiled ruffling my hair to the side. She jumped up as I held her tight. She kissed me on my lips. Her face lit up like a ray of sunshine. 

"You're beautiful," I didn't even think when I said those words. As if they slipped out of my mouth automatically. She was beautiful. She looked like a goddess. Her long brown hair fell down her shoulders and glided along her back. It was in beach waves and her face was slightly sunburnt. 

"I love you," She said. Even through I was holding her she looked up into my eyes. Looking into her eyes was like staring into an endless kaleidoscope of twists and turns. They were hypnotizing me. I was in love with her. I placed a small peck on her lips moving my hands to her waist setting her down. We went to the kitchen where we had breakfast. Mia made a berry pie for my birthday. Everyone sang happy birthday to me and we cut it into slices. 

"Happy birthday man," The guys said hugging me. I was truly happy. 

"I'm so sorry Noah, I didn't mean it, Elle's a great girl," Luke said. He definitely does joke around ninety nine percent of the time but I could tell he was genuine. Even with all the shit that happened with Luke I was happy. To be here with friends. 

"It's all good Luke, just don't pull that shit again," I said joking lightly punching him on the arm. From the corned of my eye I saw the front door open. It was Ciena. 

"Happy birthday Bitch!" Ciena yelled. I quickly made my was to the entrance of the house. She was holding a big blue bag with black tissue wrapping paper on it. She set down the bag as I hugged her up spinning her around. 

"Set me down," She said strictly giggling. She shoved the bag in my hands as I threw the paper aside. 

"Ciena," I said with tears in my eyes, "No."

Inside the bag was a poster of a star. It was named Noahbelle. Thats what Natalie used to call me. Ciena then pulled out a big box where sat a telescope. 

"So you could see the star," She said smiling. I shoved the bag aside and hugged her making her stumble back. 

"Woah there," She said sniffling. She knew how much this meant to me. I have accepted Natalie's death but never really got closure or let go of her. This was a way of her being with me and Ciena always. The guys all pitched in for a new guitar for me. Ava got me a Dior cologne and Mia got me a Versace jacket. I never really valued expensive materials but it was good and, I mean I did need some good clothes soon enough. I looked around but didn't spot Elle. 

"Guys, where's Elle?" I asked everyone. They all looked around looking around. I saw her walking out of our room with a wrapped box and a small bag. 

"Wha-" I asked. I didn't think she got me anything, you know, because of last night. 

"You really thought that I wasn't going to get you a present silly?" She asked me handing me the bag and box. I side hugged her and kissed her forehead. 

"Thanks sunshine," I said. She smiled after I have her her knew nickname. Everyone kind of settled down and spread out. It felt as if Elle was the only one looking at me. I opened the box and inside was a record player. Holy shit. 

"Elle," I began. Inside the bag were record of all my favorite bands. Ones that me and Elle listened to together. There was one AC/DC track that was signed. 

"Fuck," I said looking up to her standing up. She was blushing smirking. Her little innocent beautiful self being the most perfect one here. She pulled me information a hug as I help her princess style. 

"I love you," She said softly. She looked so happy and I felt happy. Really happy. 

"I love you," I told her. She put her arms around my neck as she fell back on to the couch. She giggled as I saw Mia look over at us. 

"You're really in love aren't you guys?" She asked looking at Elle. 

"Yeah," Elle said blushing even more looking over at me. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you guys for this many reads. 50! Are you kidding me. 

I have a playlist on Spotify that I'm listening to writing these scenes and it's giving me so much insertion. 

I love you guys!!!