4

▶ PLAY

PLAY

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ (♡) ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Kokushibo. The only demon in the Twelve Kizuki that was still under Muzan's control and the only demon that could properly fight at the moment. The Lower Ranks were disbanded—killed off right then and there after Rui's defeat. Enmu was the only one the Demon King spared, however he was killed off by the boy with the hanafuda earrings. Gyutaro & Daki—killed by the Sound Hashira, and lower-ranked slayers along with the help of three wives and the younger sister of the boy with the hanafuda earrings. Gyokko and Hantengu were killed in a secret village. They were supposed to return with new information, but they didn't. They were killed. Akaza and Doma just vanished. Muzan couldn't tack them down at all. Due to his angry yet coward-like behavior, he sent Upper-Rank One out to find his comrades. It was up to Kokushibo to find them.

He eventually stumbled upon you in the middle of the mountains. It was a dark night of a red moon. It was clear that he was a bit uneasy, since Yoriichi almost killed him 400 years ago, on the night of a red moon. Kokushibo didn't like red moons because of that. And yet, here he was.

"Moon Breathing... Third Form: Loathsome Moon, Chains!" Kokushibo immediately goes for the kill. He performed two extremely broad crescent-shaped slashes directly in front of him, from which a storm of smaller crescent moon blades are released. You barely dodged, only losing your arms and only getting a few cuts around your body. You regenerated though. Upper Rank One was quite the demon. You stared at the demon, who had a serious yet determined look on his face. He thought that he was going to win. How foolish.

You released your own attack, without using your Blood Demon Art. Kokushibo dodged easily and just retreated back. However, the shockwave from your attack caused his hakama pants to completely tear apart, and a little bit of his patterned nagagi kimono.

All six of his eyes widened and he slightly glances down at his toned and exposed legs before looking back at you—now pissed. However, you couldn't help but stare at his legs. So long, muscular, and soft. You were also staring at his white fundoshi, which was pretty cute on him. You wanted to see him shirtless—to see if he had huge pecs and sensitive nipples, but he wasn't unfortunately.

"You're staring at me... Like a pervert." He spoke up, his voice deep and stern. He seemed angry now. After a quiet giggle escaped your lips, he immediately appeared in front of you, about to perform another one of his Moon Breathing Techniques.