𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Krystal's pov

" Be careful kiddo and don't do anything stupid" suga oppa said and stopped the car in front of Avni's house .

" Yeah yeah oppa you are seeing the same thing for the thousandth time" I rolled my eyes. I would never have dared to do that if Taehyung oppa would be here .

He sighed and looked at me

Suga: I know very well that there is something evil going in your brain. I am warning you in advance that don't do anything which can get you into trouble.

I looked down and nodded . He kissed my forehead and said.

Suga: now go your friends must be waiting for you.

I smiled and kissed his cheeks before running out of car .

Krystal: bye oppa!

I shouted and he shooked his head . He left from there and i pressed the doorbell of Avni's home . I used to call it house but since the day her mom came , it became home for real .

Her mom opened the door and smiled when she saw me standing there . She is such a loving lady .

Krystal: hello aunt, would not you ask me to come in?

I asked with a pout and she chuckled and said

Mrs Park: since when you started being like this ? Just barge in

Krystal: sure!

I grinned and came inside . I saw Avni , Raven and shivaay sitting in living room packing their bags

Krystal: Ready guys ???

I spoke loudly, they all flinched and looked at me smiling

Shivaay: yah ! You scared is girl !

Krystal: sorry but not sorry !

I went and sat beside raven. She passed one bag to me and smiled

Raven: I packed your bag already girlie!

Yes! It means now we are all ready ! It's going to be too much fun . I just wish everything goes as my plan .

Shivaay; we are all ready !

Avni: yeah , it will become dark in sometime then we will leave . It will be fun !

Shivaay; I still can't believe that Taehyung hyung gave you permission.

I gave him a cheeky smile and they all widened their eyes .

Raven: please don't say that you didn't told them .

Krystal: nope , I told them but they denied so i told them that I am going to Avni's house for sleep over

Avni: yah! You got me only! Girl if your brother found then he will kill me before you !

Krystal: uh nothing will happen girl! You're taking tension for nothing!

I seriously can't understand that why the hell they are so scared. Not like I am not but it's not the first time we are doing this ! By first time , i mean lieing

Shivaay: packing done!

Shivaay said while zipping the last bag . I jumped from couch on which I was sitting. Gosh ! I am getting excited it's going to be fun!

Avni : it's means we are all ready to go!

She chirped happily and we all nodded !  We all picked out bags and went out . We are going out of Seoul for one night . We thought to take one car only and that's shivaay's car .

Shivaay sat on driver seat and i sat on passenger seat . Avni and Raven sat on the backseat. Shivaay Started the car and they both started using their phones . It will take one hour to reach at our destination.

Shivaay: the weather is not looking fine

Krystal: but it was clear in Seoul.

Shivaay: yeah but look out of window it looks like it will rain in sometime and more like a storm.

Krystal: then it will be more fun!

He laughed and we both started talking. It's 7:38 pm and pitch black outside because of stormy weather .

The cold and heavy winds are blowing outside. It's looking more creepy because we are driving in forest .

Krystal: how much time it will take more to reach .

I asked him , it's already been one hour and we are still not on our destination.

Shivaay: uh , I think 10 mins

He was also not sure how much time it will take as this place was new to him too . I hummed and looked out of window . Raven and Avni are nearly dozed off in the backseat . It's lighting outside and looks like we are in the middle of the forest as I can see nothing other than tall trees .

Shivaay: we are here !

Our car pulled in a less denser area means we reached .

Krystal: Avi , Raven ! Wake up we reached .

They both got up lazily and we all got out of our car . We shivered as soon as we came out . It was so cold

Sky was black and thundering. Heavy and cold winds were blowing. There was a scary and creepy forest behind us and in front , a palace

This is our destination! We are going to spend a night here ! Fun right!

We are going to spend a night here ! Fun right!

To be continued...