What are you doing? 😳💗

She could feel the heat from his body .She was not sure if she should leave or just cuddle with him.

"Ah. This boy." Jennie chuckled and just looked at his sleeping face. It was so cute. But she doesn't want to be kissed all the time.

"Ugh! I have to get some rest too." She was so tired but also couldn't stop thinking of the amount of times she's been kissed by this man.

"JENNIE!! Stop thinking about him....!

Jennie was finally able to get some sleep. When she woke up, she found Taehyung looking at her.

"Ah!" Jennie just got the energy and it was wasted on that scream. Why is this guy so fine and so dumb at the same time..! It doesn't suit him.

"Good morning Jennie" Taehyung said rather cold but also softly at the same time.

"I have a question, did I do anything last night? Since I was so drunk." Taehyung blushed HARD.

"Uh- nothing. I brought you to the room and you fell asleep. That's it."

Why did she say that!? She clearly wanted to confront him. But, she just wants to make peace maybe? There's no logic in what he's doing. If he isn't interested in the marriage, why is he so sweet to her. Meh. It's not something to think about so much but it's an arranged marriage. She SHOULD hate him. But she just can't. Ever since they day
they met. She just thought he was perfect. But, didn't want the situation to be like this. Maybe if she stops him from having drinks, he wouldn't kiss her. That's his choice though. Nothing can stop him from drinking. It's HIS choice and HIS life.

"Thank you. Man, I was so scared. And... why are you sleeping here? I'm sure I booked you a separate room." He asked with confusion slammed everywhere on his face.

☁️Mr. Kim Taehyung!! What are you doing.?! Why are you perfect and beautiful!!! AHH!!☁️ Jennie thought to herself before saying...
"I uh- didn't know where the room was. Yeah." She was confused as well. Why did she lie?!

"We have another meet up today evening. You can dress however you want for this function. I'm wearing a long sleeved shirt and normal pants." Taehyung's face obviously did not have the best expression of all but it was quite noticeable that he was smiling.

"I'll wear a hoodie and high rise bootcut. Is that okay?" Jennie asked. Although she has to decide what she should wear, she is still asking his consent.

"Ok. That'll do. It's at this hotel too. So, don't worry."
He said and smiled brightly.

I'm sorry Lovely People. This episode is short because I have a lot of work and no ideas. LOL. Comment some ideas if you like! Thank you!!