This is too much! 😐🤍

Jennie and Taehyung were getting ready when Jennie wanted to reach for the bag up the rack. She obviously couldn't reach. Taehyung noticed her climbing on the chair to get the bag. Passion on a whole new level. Taehyung's lip let out a sigh and he took that bag with ease.

"Ugh! I could have gotten it!" Jennie said and hit his chest. When she did, she felt her hand hurt. It was ROCK SOLID!

"Do you work out?" Jennie asked curiously and shook her hand out of pain.

"Well, yes I do. Was it hard?" Taehyung asked with a sheepish smile.

"Uh..PFFT! No. I have touched better abs." She lied. And Taehyung believed the stupid lie. These two were so dumb but so fine.

"Aww. Really..?" Taehyung frowned but then just shrugged and walked away.

☁️That's it?...☁️ Jennie thought to herself. He's so buffed but has a lean body at the same time.

"H-hey... I didn't mean to offend you. I was just joking." Jennie admitted the truth.

"Pfft.. 🤣. I really think you're cute now. Well, if you're really sorry, kiss me." Taehyung said to Jennie with a smirk.

"Ugh! You can't blackmail me like this." Jennie frowned and looked away.

"Then I won't accept your so called apology." Taehyung replied.

"Don't make me guilty! Ugh! This is too much!" Jennie just covered her face with both her palms.

"It's not. You're my wife and I'm your husband. Then, I guess you're not sincere with your apology." Taehyung said and was about to leave.

"Ugh!" Jennie grunted and kissed him before he could leave. Jennie backed away and blushed slightly.

"I genuinely didn't expect that. But, that was nice. We should do it everyday. Since you took the initiative today, I'll do it tomorrow." Taehyung's lips curved into a little smile and his face was full of confidence.

"H-huh!? No way! I just did it to prove that I'm sorry." Jennie was blushing so hard. She obviously didn't want to be kissed but well, she's scared.

"Meh okay. Whatever honestly. At least you have the bag now." Jennie remembered it was the bag that started this whole mess.

————————————————–——————————

"Ah. There's Rosé and Jisoo unnie." Jennie waved her hand to Taehyung and went to her friends and so did Taehyung.

"Nothing happened yesterday dude. I'm so grateful." Taehyung said to his hyung, Kim Namjoon.

"Ah. That's good then. And just a random question Tae, are you happy with this marriage?"

"I am. She's nice and bubbly. She is always so modest and kind too. I'm not happy about the fact that it was an arranged marriage but being married with her makes it worth it." Taehyung replied to the question Namjoon asked.

———————————————————————————————

"I should stop Taehyung from drinking too much beer" Jennie said to Jisoo.

"Oh, then be quick!!" Jisoo replied.

"Excuse us. Taehyung, I don't think you are supposed to drink this much beer." Jennie said while moving further away from his friends.

"Oh, nothing happened yesterday right? Nothing would happen today. Just relax with your friends." Taehyung said with reassurance.

"Uh, okay. Have fun." Jennie said and walked away.

She didn't want to be kissed again so she decided to go to her room straight away after the party. But, if she did so... who would help Taehyung..? Ugh! Another day of night kisses with Taehyung.

"I'm taking my leave Taehyung. I'm sorry to leave you alone but I have no choice. My mom is calling me." Namjoon said and left.

Taehyung was left all alone. But he didn't complain. He liked the loneliness. He drank about 5 cans more and just rested on the chair. He has high tolerance for alcohol.

"Taehyung, let's go." Jennie said and placed his hand around her shoulder again for support. She was walking to the room when all of a sudden, Taehyung pinned her on the wall. Their forehead hit each others and she couldn't help but smile softly. Taehyung then kissed her deeply but this time, she didn't resist. Jennie kissed him back passionately and placed her hand around his neck. One of his hand, was on the wall and the other hand was around Jennie's slim waist. She just smiled and hugged him tightly. Taehyung hugged her back and walked to their room. Well, his room but they've slept together so... it's their room now.? Yes. It is their room. Taehyung was placed on the bed and she went to the bathroom to change. When she came out, Taehyung was shivering. He was literally trembling. Jennie immediately covered him up with a blanket and laid down next to him. Why does she not hate him? Why does she want this marriage to last? Why does she want him to be with her? She was weeping but was also happy at the same time. She has to hate him but can't find the right reasons to actually do so.

She figured it's because of the way, he embraces her, teases her and makes her feel like she is actually useful for something.

"You're something Kim Taehyung."