I don't need you 🤚🏻🙄

"Good morning Jen" Taehyung said softly as always and kissed her forehead.

"Hmm... good morning." Jennie said and yawned.

"Did you forget your room again? Or... did you just miss me?" Taehyung said and leaned forward.

"You were way too drunk. You needed help so I stayed. Nothing else." She remembered the incident last night and a blush creeped up on her face.

"Don't think I forgot what happened last night." Taehyung said and smirked.

"OMG. You're so bad Taehyung. Ugh...!" Jennie chuckled and just laid flat on the bed.

"Wanna see how bad I can get..?" He rolled on top of her and pinned her hands up her head.

"You're cute." She flipped them over and pat his cheeks.

"Wait. Do you mean that..?" His eyes widened and noticed that she was not scared at all. She just... complimented him.

———————————————————————————————————————

Jennie was cooking breakfast when Taehyung hugged her from behind.

She placed the ladle and smiled. She then turned and wrapped his neck with her hands.

"Are you sure this isn't just acting...?" Jennie asked and smiled

"Of course not." Taehyung said with a reassuring smile.

"It's time for work." Jennie said and hit his chest but softly this time.

"It can wait. Mm..." Taehyung said while rubbing his head on Jennie's hair.

"It can't. Your dad already messaged you... Get ready fast. I'll prepare lunch." Jennie said and smiled at him.

"Ugh. Okay..." He winked and turned back to go to the bathroom.

"This man..." Jennie just chuckled and prepared lunch do him. It was a bento box.

————————————————————————————————

Jennie received an anonymous call. She knew it wasn't a scammer so she decided to pick up.

"Hello?" Jennie greeted and put the phone on speaker.

"Open the blinds." A man with a deep but also a pitchy at the same time, was on the other side of the phone.

Jennie felt chills run down her spine and she had a bad feeling about this. She opened the blinds only to see Jin standing at the other side.

"What do you want!?" Jennie asked angrily.

"Easy. Just divorce that wretched thing and be with me." Jin said with a smug smile on his face.

"Never. I love him." Jennie just spilled what was in her mind.

"Well, you're not pregnant right? So, you can just have me too." Jin said and Jennie was furious at his comment.

—————————————————————————————————————————

"Hey baby girl." Jin said after seeing Jennie stand in front of him.

Jennie slapped him and said
"I don't need you."

"Relax baby." Jin said and grabbed her hand.

"Ugh. Let go of me you scoundrel!"

He leaned in and kissed her roughly.

————

"You..." Jennie slapped him hard and wiped her lips.

"Stop following me you idiot." Jennie spit on him and left.

——————————•••••••••••••••—————————

"You really did that?!" Taehyung asked while laughing.

"Yes. Are you not mad? He literally kissed me. You're an alien." Jennie said and pouted.

"I can kiss you back to make you feel better." Taehyung smirked.

"You always kiss me. Don't you get bored? 😐" Jennie asked with a straight face.

"I don't. Your lips are so tasty." Taehyung said and looked at her lips.

"You're so cheesy. Just stop these things okay..?" Jennie said and then felt Taehyung kiss her neck .

"Ugh! Move you alien..!" Jennie moved back and pushed him playfully.

"I just can't control myself" Taehyung said and pinned her on the sofa.

"Tae... stop..." Jennie was sweating.

"You're cute too." He just pat her cheek and walked to the room.

——————••****••••****••___________————

"This boy is so cheesy." Jennie said and chuckled.

"I can hear you Jen." Taehyung said from the room  leaving Jennie stunned.

"Then shut your ears." Jennie walked to the room and saw Taehyung standing near the walk in closet to see what to wear.

"Wear this Tae Tae." Jennie handed him a sweater and shorts.

"Thank you!" Taehyung thanked her and walked to the bathroom.