Missing Girl

She was here, not too long ago, but now she's nowhere to be seen, heard, or smelt.

-----

She used to wonder around here, years ago, in 1666, some say her voice haunts these very woods, and if you call her, you must bring tea because if not, she'll get you and bring you there with her and you will remain there for entirnety.

Or until you are forgiven, however, no one has been in all the years since, well, it's 1782 now, and everyone believes in legends around here.

-----

So, twenty years after 1782, after another girl went missing,
a poem was made:

She's there lurking in there,
She'll give you quite a scare,
She'll keep you up at night,
For her own delight,

Her spirit is lays,
Don't be wise,
Beware,
The girl is...

There.

------

Now it's 1879, the 19th century, more girls keep going missing, all 12 years of age, with brown hair and green eyes, clearly the woods has a type.

----

The legend continued soon, and people stopped going missing, so others believed it was all legend.

Until the 21st century, there was a place called darkmoth where another girl went missing in the woods, age 12, with green eyes and brown hair.

The haunting continued, and the police were scared as they couldn't find any leads, well except an old legacy about a little girl in 1666 went missing, the first ever documented girl went missing and never came back, so a young woman, named Evie Hopkins went looking for something, as a conspiracy theorist, she was employed to search and figure out this, in return a pay check and was allowed to release public podcast to gave information about the case.