New Guests & Killing Game Mayhem(Edited)

(An:During Murder Mystery Chapters,I Want YOU To Try And Guess The Culprit In The Comments Or Face Monokuma,Can You Find The Blackened?)

Will:Hey Guys!New Guests Coming!

3 Three Bright Lights Appeared And Out Came Fire Force Company 8 From Fire Force,Fairy Tail Guild From FairyTail And The ORC From HighSchool DXD.

Natsu:WHAT THE.....?

Issei:HELLO~

Shinra:Where Are we...?

Will:*Whistle*

The Three New Groups Noticed will And Questioned Who He Is As He Explained To Them That They Are Fictional Characters,Watching The Multiverse And That (Y/n) is From The World That He Just Explained.

Grey:That's Surprising.

Issei:YES!IM An Anime Harem Protagonist!!Which Means I GET A HAREM!!!!!

Shinra put his hand on the pervert's mouth and spoke...

Shinra:Please Be Quiet...

He turned to the deity

Shinra:but on a different note,What Are we Gonna Watch?

Will:Easy,The killing Game.

Will Began To Explain the Danganronpa Killing Game to them As they Feel As Though They have lost Their Souls.

Demiurge:W-well,That's.......Intresting.

Asta:WHO THE HELL WOULD ENJOY THAT!?

Junko(Diva Persona):WHY ME,BITCH!

Mukuro:Ignore That.

Will Explained To Them That Junko Always Acts Like a Different person...ALOT!

Will:With That Out of the Way,Let's Begin.

The Screen Lights Up To Show The Young Real world teen,(Y/n) and show that he was Wearing A Red Jacket,Blue Jeans And Gray Sneakers before he Entered the Gym to see Other People Have Been Trapped Here As Well.

(Y/n):'At Least,i'm Not Alone'

(Y/n) (L/N):Ultimate/Super HighSchool Level ???

Katsuki:What The Hell?!

Amanda:What Is That?

Will:His Title As a "Ultimate" Or "Super HighSchool Level" Student Except He Doesn't Even Know It Because Everyone Except Him Were Given Titles That They Have To Use And That Fits Them.

Ishimaru:So,Like Us In Hope's Peak Right?

Will:Yes.

He Walked Up To A Blonde Wearing Chest Armor And Introduce himself.

(Y/n):Hi,I'm (Y/n) (L/N).

??:Name's Jaune Arc,Rolls Off The Tongue And Ladies Love it.

Jaune Arc:Ultimate/Super HighSchool Level Knight

Ruby:Wow Jaune,You Said The Same
Thing,When We First Met.

Jaune Put His Head Down In Embarrassment Of His words.

Jaune(Muffled):I'd Rather Forget.

Izuku:Ultimate Knight?

Katsuki:LAME!

Pyhrra:I Like It.

(Y/n):They Do?