CHAPTER 1

Entering a new school sounds so weird. It kinda scares me what to expect here, knowing that this is an elite school with students that are hella rich, smart, well mannered, and competitive.

"Hi, I'm Cassandra. Cassie for short, I see you look a bit lost? Are you perhaps new here? I've never seen you around the campus before."

Agad akong napatingin sa babaeng nag pakilala ng kanyang sarili saakin. She looks elegant, smart, and she also looks familiar. She kinda looks average for a girl studying in North Valley High she must be a scholar?

"Hello, I'm Isabella. Isa for short and yes I'm new here... I'm actually in the 9th grade and I'm kinda struggling finding my classroom."

I was a bit embarrassed saying this maybe because I'm assuming she would think I'm not independent at this state.

"Oh, we're totally the same I'm also in the 9th grade, umm what's your average grade in your last school? I need it."

I was shocked to hear that, but I didn't hesitate to give my grade to her. I trusted her... she looks like she won't judge me anyways.

"96." I said a bit shy and proud. A smile was plastered on my face.

"Smart. I think you and me are dear classmates Isa. Come with me let's go to class it's about to start in a couple of minutes."

She grabbed my arms and dragged me towards our classroom which wasn't that far. My face was blushing I was flabbergasted when she said smart.

"Tada! This is section Diamond" She said with a cheerfuland welcoming voice. I was so shy, everyone was starring at me... I'm guessing I am the only one new here.

I was starring at the classroom details and the honor list was plastered near the opening of the door. It was the 1st semester ranking. It was in a bold lettering so I can clearly read it. I only looked at the top 5 and I was so shocked to see that Cassandra was first.

1. RAMIREZ, CASSANDRA
AURORA O. - 99
2. MIYAZAKI, LILO NOZOMI D. - 97
3. GONZALEZ, KYL ELLIOTT O. - 96
4. SUAREZ, CLEMENTINE
ALINA E. -96
5. LUCERO, SALINA MEILIN C. - 95

When I looked back to Cassandra I realized she already took her seat and our adviser went in. This is all going to fast gosh.

"Hello miss Victoriño, I'm Mrs. Alvereñez your class adviser. Since you are new here everyone knows you should do a introduction about who you are and talk a bit about your family background."

I was so nervous to tell them random things about me but it what it is. Rules are rules and I don't wanna make a bad impression on my first day.

"Umm hello, I'm Isabella Lianne C. Victoriño, I'm new here as you may all know. I like sculpting as well as building things from scratch you know like being creative. My family umm we... own CV mega mall and that's about it."

I said it with a bit of confidence I don't really like telling people about our family income. Our teacher gestured me to take my seat in which I did she didn't really say anything about our business which relieved me. I sat beside a guy he's handsome and he looks expensive and well mannered.

Cute.

"Sige, ikaw Gonzalez." Ma'am Alvereñez said. We were having economics and it was leading to a personal opinion between three students one is Cassie and Two others. It was just about their opinion with economics and how important it is.

"Ma'am economics focuses on efficiency in production and exchange." Gonzalez said.

"Good, ah yes, go Miyazaki." Ma'am Alvereñez said

"People that are unaware with the subject economics might have no idea of how deep this topic can really get."

"Very good. Yes, Miss Ramirez." Ma'am Alvereñez said again.