The readers/Ocs and some info on them

My first oc Ashlyn (there will be no pictures of them since they are unknown and their faces are never shown. EVER.)

Ashlyn is known to be a porn actor as she sometimes would film with angel and destiny at times. (No they are never fucking each other while making a film.)

Ashlyn and destiny both don't know about Valentino constantly abusing Angel and well he never plans on telling them either. Well at least angel and Valentino Don't know they know.

Now for destiny. This hoe is crazy. Most definitely like nifty if nifty was a crazy cannibal bitch. Destiny is not human, angel or a demon she is an entity. One insane entity.

Destiny has many abilities such as, Changing her size, her body and identity, she can also bring people back to life(which is still crazy to me. A demonic entity that KILLS people can bring back life.)

Destiny is always with Ashlyn at all times. Destiny will serve ashlyn until The very end. Destiny is literally dead. I mean it. She cannot die because she is literally dead. Destiny has a huge hole in her stomach that literally reveals her ribs. That's why she is always wearing bandages to cover her stomach. destiny has no eyes. They were gouged out of their sockets when she was alive. She was tortured horribly and I will not be telling you how. She died

Ashlyn is always having fun with Angel Dust. They always are clubbing and she is always singing as well. Destiny and ashlyn are sometimes wearing blindfolds to hide half of their faces.

Also when I said over powered I mean they are over powered. Ashlyn and Destiny aren't overlords BUT They both somehow own half of the souls in hell yet No one knows them other than them being porn actors

The other ocs will be introduced in later chapters (these ocs will have pictures unlike the main ones who are destiny and ashlyn)

Destiny is a gal who likes to wear VERY MUCH revealing clothes and Ashlyn likes to wear clothes that aren't that revealing.

What they are wearing

Ashlyn:

Destiny:

Destiny:

Their masks

Their masks

Ashlyn:

Destiny:

Destiny: