Murder minds (Arc 2 finale)

The entirety of the regretegang stood in the small room as the projection on screen repeatedly played the scene of the two innocent player's murders. Receiving mixed but equally shocked reactions from everyone, well  everyone but gnarpy, some of xer limb were in a cast and xey could care less about some murder mystery going on.

Mark looked at Wallter, and nodded, to Wallter devastation, everything was true. This wasn't some fabricated trick. This wasn't a prank. This was real, the two building materials turned to lampert, still strapped on the chair, non-verbal and still, his lampshade hung low so his face wouldn't be facing anyone, was it in shame? Perhaps he was angry he got caught? No one could tell.

"Lampert."

No answer

"Son. Answer me."

Lampert just tilted his head away

"Why in the FUCK would you do this??? I'm just.." mark was at a loss for words as he pinched the temples bridge of his nose and sighed "like...do you understand how SEVERE this is??"

Lampert still, refused to answer mark. Causing Wallter to chime in next.

"Lampert? Can you just at least look at us buddy?"

Lampert didn't even hear what Wallter had to say, making mark impatient, he grabbed ahold of his lampshade and forcefully tilted it towards him, causing the rest of lamperts body to jerk back a little, his eyes still empty yet a little surprised

"LISTEN HERE! DO YA NOT REALIZE THE CONSEQUENCES OF YER ACTIONS?? FOR GODS SAKE LAMPERT YA KILLED TWO PEOPLE!"

"and I don't CARE." He replied in a passive aggressive and stern matter, making mark fall speechless for a just a second.

"Excuse ye?"

"I said. I don't. CARE."

"Alrighty then. We'll see what INFECTED's gotta say about all this."

Infected?

Oh no.

Oh no no no no.

He can't-

He can't find out about this!

He can't find out about ANYTHING really!

Lampert let out a small gasp "no please-"

"Not so aggressive now are ya? Heh....BRING THE BOY IN!" He called out to the others, making pilby nod their head lightly and gulp, their shaky hands opening the door leading to the corridor, they stuck their head out, conversed in a small chit chat before stepping away, revealing the sickly boy, he lost a little weight since encounter but managed to look partially ok, his sunken and dark eyes met lamperts gaze for a moment before he quickly turned around, not exactly knowing on what's to happen.

"(Ok infected. I want you to know. That this wasn't any of your fault.)" dr.retro reassured the boy, making him raise an eyebrow in confusion before she signaled to the projection on screen and mark played the video, crossing his arms.

Infecteds eyes widened.

...

"...infected?"

Lampert called out weakly as the video ended, infected hunched over and dug his fingers into his palms as he slowly turned his head to lampert, the other stayed quiet.

"Y..you get what I meant..right?"

Infected didn't respond he just gritted his teeth

"Please infected...I just want to protect my home...and YOU..I just want to cure you...I just wanted to help.....I'm..I'm supposed to be your friend."

Infected just turned around and walked towards lampert, towering over him. And for a moment, lampert could see something in infecteds eyes.

Was it...realization? Realization that maybe lampert was right? That lampert could-

No.

It was rage.

Lampert could tell from the lunch delivered to his face, his lampshade dented due to the impact, his face showed a strong emotion for once. Shock.

He looked up at infected as he growled through his gritted teeth "y0u...4r3 N0T my fr13nd...y0u N3V3R w3r3..."

"Oooo diz iz getting juizy" gnarpy giggled before getting smacked across the face my mark. "OW!!"

infected turned and gave a warning snarl to gnarpy. Making xem shut xer mouth olé as infected turned to an almost dreadful and terrified lampert, delivering another punch.

"(Infected that's enough-)"

"N0 1T 1SNT." He screamed, genuinely losing his mind. Lampert.. used him. Used him for his sick and twisted plans and to 'meet kasper again.'

He was already annoyed by that kasper guy.

But now.

He was PISSED.

And before lampert could plea for infecteds forgiveness, he jumped on him, almost breaking the chair as infected mauled into a screaming lampert, the rest of the gang rushing to stop the boy from going onto another full blown rampage again like last time

"(INFECTED STOP STOP! YOU'RE ALREADY CAUSING TOO MUCH HARM! YOU'RE GONNA CAUSE MORE JUST. STOP!!)" Dr.Retro pleaded as she prayed the crying and raging infected off of lampert, his face and body already being slightly mutated as the emotions were getting the hang of him. His body felt sizzling hot against Dr.Retros fur.

"Y0U M0NST3R!" he screamed at lamperts body, his own further turning with every sentence and Dr.Retro screamed at the other to get the medicine, some of them already running out to not witness such a scene, with Wallter dragging the fixed body of prototype delicately out the window and snatching the memory card.

The only person who'd refuse to leave was fleshcousin however, mimicking screams of pain as if it was pained itself seeing lampert hurt, crying out bright blue tears, gnarpy however threatened the poor thing before forcefully dragging its waxy and melts body away from the office. Leaving it distressed.

"1m g01ng t0 K1LL Y0UUUU!! 1 H4T3 Y0U 1 H4T3 Y0U!" he screamed blindlessly until his ears twitched picking up the sound of sobbing..

It wasn't from Dr.Retro...

It was from lampert.

For the first time in infecteds life. Ever. He saw lampert. Cry. Cry on the ground.

"I-I'm ssssorryyy" he slurred out, his lampshade dented and almost crushed and oil slurped from the crushed and cuts on his body. He cried to infected "I'mmmm sorrryyyy....I just want my friendddd b-b-back..."

"I just want- want to be useful..."

"I just want-t-t everything to gooo back to normal..."

Infected felt a surge of emotional guilt take over him. Causing him to forcefully relax in Dr.Retros arm, his half-furry face drenched in tears as mark rushed to give Dr.Retro the medicine, she thanked him for his service and dismissed him, making mark run out immediately in fear, Dr.Retro set infected on the floor and sat with him, trying to divert his attention towards her, to calm him down by stroking his hair and little, pointy ears, before slowly making him intake the medicine and gulp it down, after that, she saw him shrink down to normal and almost pass out in her arms.

"L..l4mp3rt.."

"(Hey shhh it's ok we'll figure out what to do with him..)" Dr.Retro reassuringly half-lied, gently holding infected in his arms like he was her child.

Man did he remind her of Poob..

He looked up and saw lampert, he seemed to be alive thanks to the noises of cluttered and heavy wheezing, but also in a severely vulnerable state.

She'll figure out what to do.

They all will.

They always do anyways...

...

Right?