Yoongi let out a breath he didn't know he was holding the moment Chanyeol left. He reminisced all the times he was a loving older brother and they would play around and all that changed when Yoongis father said he would be alpha instead of Chanyeol.

He became so angry and envious that he killed their parents and even tried to kill Yoongi. Luckily for him he had been training and was able to defeat him. But it was tough.Yoongi shrugged off his nostalgia and focused on the reason why he had gone to his office in the first place.

He sat on his desk and opened his laptop to do some research.

"So her name is Kim Sage, she's 19 turning 20 this year in December....hmm I need more things these are just basic."

Yoongi scrolled the page until he reached an article that wrote ' The mystery of the Twilight pack'

"This is it."

The article read; 'About a year ago, the young alpha of the Twilight pack decided to share her tragic story, the one which led her to becoming a female alpha and at such a young age. Alpha Kim stated that it all happened as fast as lightning. She woke up as normal and did all her girly routines and did her duties as the alphas daughter. Then evenings arrived and suddenly the siren alarms of her territory went off and they all went into full defensive mode. She was told to stay indoors with her mother and hide the pack members until it was all over.Flames were all over and she was terrified. She looked out of her window scared that something would happen to to her father and she made out a figure towering over her brother and he had a small blade.

She screamed for him which made the man turn to her and he started approaching the pack house. Her mother wanted to defend her so she changed into a wolf and she tried to fight the man with all her strength, but he was able to catch her offfguard and stab her in the heart. Not wanting to make the man hear her again she kept quiet and sobbed with her mouth covered, but still couldn't sit there and watch her family die one by one. She also changed into her wolf and used all her strength to move the man who had been punching her father in the gut continuously.

She told her father to run and though he hesitated he gave in and ran into the woods. She tried to drive the man out of their territory by making him chase her. Her plan had seemed to work and she had thought she lost him. Out of a fortunate twist of events she found her father on the ground blood sprawled around him knife in his stomach, he wasn't like this and then she figured out that the killer had gotten to him before him. As she said their last goodbyes Alpha Kim made Sage the new alpha before the killer has come to finish off what he had done. Sage ran as fast as she could back to her territory and as soon as she got back she put up the force field right before the killer caught up to her. She felt terrified as she stared at him he turned back went away.She also said that he had a crescent moon mark on his arm making it suspicious.

Could the killer be from the crescent moon pack? Unlikely
The alpha says she has no grudges but we beg to differ she has not left her pack ever since. Could she be planing a big revenge plan?'

Yoongi finished reading and touched his face it was wet. He had never cried over some one after his parents. He felt so vulnerable for her, he knew that since he was leader during that time that she would obviously think he did it but it wasn't him. He had to talk to her and he hoped she would listen.

Meanwhile

"Sage let me take care of this'll you're not well."Wooyoung was persistent but the alpha wouldn't listen. She felt super weak and her eyes had bags under them and her chest would hurt after every few hours but she was determined to get revenge on him. She believed Yoongi was the one who had sent that man and wanted to track both of them down and kill them.

"N-no Woo,"her voice came out soft and weak yet stern.

"I made a promise to Alpha Kim I said I would avenge him. And....and....." She suddenly fell to the ground and Jimin ran to her aid. She could offord to lose. She faught to stay conscious.

"I'm f-f-fine."

"Alpha let us-"Jimin was interrupted. I cannot wait until dawn, tell...tel the troops to move out. She gained a bit of strength to stand up straight and walk out. Determination was laced on her face as she went out and let out a howl which low key came out as a whimper declaring war. Soon enough her army was behind her along with their leader Wooyoung and the beta Jimin standing alongside her.

"We have your back alpha." She nodded and turned into her wolf using a lot of her strength and brushed it off.Everyone followed suit and Wooyoung and Sage both said

"Let's go!"

The troops ran as fast as they could towards the Crescent Moon pack territory. Little did they know Yoongi was already waiting for her with his armies fully prepared for battle if his plans went south. He too was feeling weak but it wasn't as bad as Sage since he was the male mate.

"Alpha this is not going to do let us attack," his head beta said and he gave him a stern look then let out a low growl.

"She is my mate and your future Luna, watch your tounge and know your place."

"I'm sorry alpha it's just you took care of me so much and you're the only person I've known all my life I can't lose you."

"I get it but I trust my mate," I know that deep down she doesn't believe I would kill anyone.

"Your wish is my command alpha." Suddenly hundreds of wolves stopped right infront of them and Yoongi remained calm and just stared at his mate in pity and love.

"Yoongi Min, I Kim Sage shall have your head today, and I will have no mercy on you!"

Please vote 🦄