friends?

5 september 2009
07:36

it's your first day of school, you wake up and go to the bathroom to brush your teeth, do your skincare and makeup.

you then put your uniform on.

and put your hair in a ponytail

you go downstairs.

as you're walking downstairs you see your mom asleep on the couch.

you go to her to wake her up.

you: mom...mom, wake up.

mom: huh...what? she mumbles.

you: i have to go to school, remember? it's my first day today! you say more excitingly.

mom: why do you seem so exited? it's not like you'll make any friends. and you can take yourself to school why wake me up? she says while turning around and fixing her position to sleep.

that hurt you so you just realise she's right. there's no way you'll make any friends. but you still have to go, so you make some scrambled eggs with some tea for you to eat.

after you're done eating, you grab your bag and put your shoes on.

you: bye mom.. you say but get no answer so you just leave.

at school.

you get to the front gate of the school. it's so pretty and crowded.

the principal sees you and comes over to you

principal: oh hello! you must be Ally Swan right? she says.

you: yes!

principal: okay good! but isn't a parent or legal guardian going to join you on your first day? she asks looking around.

you: oh, well...no, it's just me today, i hope that's alright.

principal: yes it's okay, let me take you to your classroom now. she says walking away to the hallways.