Am I The Root of My Evil?

I wake up early the next day after we reach Fairy Tale HQ to find Akua and Moka apparently already starting their plan, so I go to the heart of the HQ, where Alucard sleeps, to find Akua with Moka, trying to break Moka's seal. 

"Hey, Akua.", I shouted to her, causing Akua to turn around curiously. 

"Who the fuck is "Jas"?', I asked, my voice shaking with rage. 

Akua's eyes fill with terror. 

"I-I-I-I ca-can explain!", she stammers, but I cut her off. 

"You don't have to say it. After all, it isn't so strange. Why'd anyone actually be genuinely nice to what they hate?", I say as I move to strike, only to be blocked by Mizore, who springs out from a hallway, her and her friends apparently having come to rescue Moka. 

"Get out of my way", I say heartlessly. 

Mizore shakes her head, and I let out an insane giggle. 

'DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME?!..Fine..I tried to warn you. So don't expect me to feel bad.." 

I summon my spirit weapon, a large and wicked looking silver scythe with a wolf design. 

"..When they have to clean you up off the floor." 

Mizore attempts to put up a wall of ice for defense, but I smash through it with ease and slash her across the chest, leaving a deep wound. 

With her out of the way, I move towards Akua, when a bright light shines from Moka, her seal having apparently broken at the sight of me possibly killing Mizore. 

I smile, knowing my plan is going perfectly.