Removal Notice

April 9, 2024

(Please see the chapter "Upgrading our content moderation policies on Wattpad" in the News & Updates book by Wattpad (<- that's a link) for details on the new Content Guidelines)

I want to say thank you so much to everyone who has read, voted, commented, shared your feedback, and engaged in any way with this book over the years. I wrote the first draft of this story when I was 18, drawing from the experiences and feelings of my real life and the people around me, and for a long time, this book and these characters held a very special place in my heart. I am grateful to have had the chance to share it with all of you, and to have heard your many perspectives and feelings on the sometimes challenging topics this book addresses.

As of April 15, 2024, Wattpad is changing its age of consent from 16 to 18. This means that this book, which deals so heavily with consent and sexual agency and features teen characters, will no longer be allowed on Wattpad under the updated Content Guidelines. Effective immediately, this book has been removed from the platform, and will not return. 

I apologize to anyone who may have had this book in their "To Be Read" list and hadn't got around to reading it yet. There are still many other excellent books on Wattpad for you to read! Feel free to share recommendations in the comments for your fellow readers to check out --->.

If you are interested in reading my other books or seeing where I take my writing next, you can follow me at ccstarfield (<- that's a link).

Thanks for being here. It means a lot.

~ CC