<c2...caring>

Diluc, who watched him enter, saw how his face just said gloomy all over. Maybe today's not the day to remind Venti of his payback.
Diluc quietly made Venti's usual drink, and put a glass beside the lil depresso.

That bard did not look up.

"something's wrong..." Diluc noticed.

In the loud bar, one cannot hear a person's sniffles. Venti, was weeping. He doesn't know what to do... how can he take responsibility? He felt insecure about himself. Were his morals right?

Diluc, the man he is, wanted to calm him down...
"Venti?"
He slowly shook him, would he get up?

No, Venti just turned his head away, but still quietly resting on the table.

Diluc felt... a little sad. Of course they were in a little banter, but... it disheartened him seeing him in such a state. But what can he do? They were not so close... Venti probably wouldn't talk to Diluc, thinking he'd annoy bard boi instead.

Diluc took a deep sigh and carried on with his work at the counter, still, keeping an eye on Venti.

"has he eaten anything?"
He thought for a while, before he finally decided to get some dinner from Sara (Good Hunter)
(Logic: uh some other dude took over the counter)

The late evening turned to nightfall. The clouds now heavily adorned the sky, covering the moon and stars. Thunder could be heard in the distance, maybe it will rain tonight.

People noticed the weather change, and all the shops started to empty out.
Maybe it was around 10pm that the rain started to pour, all the streets were empty, and last few guests hurried out of Angel's share.

And even though everyone was now preparing to head home and relax, Venti, who cried himself to sleep in that tavern, sat and slept unknowingly of whats happening.

Diluc, who was now clearing out last things here and there, decided one more time to try to wake him up

"Venti...?" He gently shook him.
Not a response

"*this bard sleeps like a rock*" Diluc laughed a little under his breath

He packed up the 'dinner' he had bought for Venti, and put away his drink that he hadn't touched.

He then picked up his umbrella, about to head outside... only to still be worried about Venti.

"would he feel cold?"
"what if he wakes up?"
"is he still hungry?"
"should i wake him up?"
"i really don't have any babysitting skills..."
Diluc sighed, went back over to the counter, and wrote something on a small piece of paper, which he placed beside Venti.

And then, took off his coat, and put it on his shoulders.
"I hope he wont be feeling cold tonight"

Diluc took another deep breath, opened his umbrella and headed outside.
It was chilly, windy, and raining very heavily. Good thing Venti won't be getting another cold.