A New Start with New Beginning✨

Jennifer pov:-

So here I am, finnally arrived at the university, Everyone looks here kind and sweet but fuck it! I don't even know how to start conversation with anyone....I was homeschooled till i completed my high school now, I am very afraid to approach any persons!!! I had only one friend " Ryan Kincaid" I wish he was here with me! Ryan moved to Eldora while we are here at Boston! I walked into the university hall where everyone newbie gathered in a big hall and sat in chair, I saw a notice like there is a dorm for students who study here! Wow!!! Perfect! I will just move here!! I don't want to be there with my stepfather and a mother who never even loved me!! I sighed and looked around to check the boy whom I met was here! UNEXPECTEDLY, Lucas ran towards me and gave a smile which fluttered my heart. I tried my best not to blush and smiled nervously to him back. He sat near me!! I was surprised as he sat near me....He looked at me and gave a chocolate to build a friendship and a conversation....I looked at him and the chocolate I bowed a bit and took the chocolate he gave me a warm smile that was so warm and comfortable. I smiled and opened the chocolate and shared it with him and ate...
Lucas:- So, Jennifer...Which group are you in?
Jennifer:- oh i-i-i am at Art department.
Lucas:- So am i too.
Jennifer:- // smiled // I am glad you are there cause I thought noone likes me.
Lucas:- Why so? You look pretty smart and cute too. Why you think like that?
Jennifer:- Do i really???
Lucas:- Yes you are mam!
Jennifer:- //chuckles//
Lucas:- Well, you need to smile often
Jennifer:- You too.
Lucas:- Thanks!
Jennifer:- I have a gift for you in return....//chuckled//
Lucas:- Really??

I took a bracelet I made I was afraid to give to him...but i gathered my courage and gave him. He was surprised and looked at the bracelet..

Lucas:- It's pretty like you!!!

I smiled as he thinks I am pretty well.....It's kinda odd after a long time since someone called me beautiful....
I looked at the stage as a man approached the stage and gave a warm speech for us. I clapped and enjoyed it while glancing lucas.....Oh god!!! This feels good!! I am happy I got a friend like Lucas..... Should I die due to shock by now!! After a while the speech got over and everyone went to there class and department according to the voter seniors are at the front hallway i and lucas went together and picked two keys for locker and then gave lucas one. I registered my name for dorm and sighed before standing up straight.....Lucas looked at me suprised , we walked away together. He stared at me like he wanted to ask me questions...

Jennifer:- Ask anything I won't mind!
Lucas:- Jenny, Why did you cried today at the bus stop we met....
Jennifer:- //sighed// Actually i felt lonely and hard, my mom second married after my father death and my stepfather is pure pschyo! He always drink and come home and hit me and my mom, i forced my mom to divorce him but she loves him more than me!
Lucas:- Maybe you might misunderstood your mom, jenni....
I doesn't have mother I was raised my father he remarried to another woman i never liked her. I thought she is the same like everyone until i understood that she lost her son in cancer and she lived alone until my father showed up in her life. She tried to communicate with me i always pushed her away. Until I had an accident, my mom was the first woman to show up in hospital she didn't wear proper dress and slippers. She wore a pyjamas and hugged me and cried that's when i realised my mistake...Jenny, Mother's never hated us, they are just tired our taking care of everything as well as us, and not able to show their love to us....Do you think your mother had forgotten your father?
Jennifer:- I noticed her wearing the chain that my father presented her during her birthday that he spent with us last...Maybe you are right lucas....
Lucas:- //smiles// You are not burden to anyone....And you deserve a lot of goodness... Don't think you are alone my friend...

I looked at lucas, almost i guess I feel i found myself staring at him and looked away, First time in my life a person ever made me realised my mistake. life is like that right accepting the reality not even trying to understand before accepting it.....MAYBE WE LIVE IN A WORLD WERE WE WASN'T SHOULD BE....I STARTED MY NEW LIFE WITH A GREAT BEGINNING WILL YOU TOO GET IT??