The Gates of Heaven And Hell

Current Age: 3 (This concept has been taken from a story in ao3, branch was the age of the last time he felt safe) warning swear words!! Viva by this time had already been recarniated and sent back to earth where she met clay and started the putt putt trolls.

When I woke up, I was not anywhere I recognize. There was a person standing in front of me. They did not look like trolls.

"W-Where am I..?" I whimper, asking the person in front of me. They had 3 pairs of wings and a angel hallow.

"I am Sera, Part of the Seraphim Family" The angel introduced herself.

 "You died too young a age Branch" Sera said sadly. Branch started to cry, "I want Flo Flo..I want viva.." I whimper again, tears flowing.

"Branch.."The angel cupped my cheeks. "There is something that is important, you can enter both heaven and hell.." The angel sound serious.

At that moment, I felt something on my back. Wings, Black wings with white tips and small horns at the top.

"You are a special child, this never happens to trollings unless there experienced immense truama" She sighed.

"I'll take it from here, Sera" A voice emerged from behind me. It was Lucifer, The King of Hell...

"Hey buddy" he crouched down to my height, I did not know why but I felt safe around him... I stepped towards him, my wings wrustling a bit.

He put his hand out gently, "It's okay.." He said with a soft smile on his face. I slowly took his  hand and he picked me up.

"You're small" he chuckled.

"Lucifer, are you sure you can care for a child?" The Seraphim asked with a concerend yet calm expression.

"Sure I can! How old is he?" Lucifer asked her. I smiled at him, my tail slightly wagging. "He is 3 to be exact" Sera smiled.

"He died at the age of 7 and a half but the last time he felt safe was 3" she continued.

"How the fuck is this guy 3, he's so small!" Lucifer cooed.

 I did not know what 'fuck' meant but I hear John and Clay say it all the time.

"For the love of god, don't swear around him" Sera pinched the bridge of her nose. She looked annoyed.

"You should tell that to Stolas's new boyfriend, bitch" Lucifer seemed to have what Spruce called a resting bitch face-

"Blitzo right?" Lucifer thought aloud.

"Anyways, MY boyfriend/husband would love to know I wanna adopt this lil guy" Lucifer said proudly.

H-He wants to adopt me..I was so happy, I hugged him tightly. Lucifer looked surpirse and ugged back.

I felt my myself turn blue-er a bit, I was a greyer shade of blue. "He seems to like that idea" Sera said, smiling at the scene.

Lucifer broke the hug, saying, "Come on, let's go home" 

He pointed one of his hands and a portal was made, we stepped through it as we entered hell. "You also have a sister!" he said happily.

I was excited to know i would have parents, even if they are both male and a sister! I was so happy ever since...

My brothers left, grandma dying and Viva also dying..

Lucifer pov

The little guy has been through so much trauma, I mentally promised my to care for him for as long as I can until he can go back to earth.

Don't worry Branch..My Little Blueberry..i will protect you..