1

In this world everyone has a super power except for a girl named lee man-yong. She gets bullied in school for not having a super power. She thinks that she is useless for not having any powers. But her parents support her & protects her. Her relatives & cousin also bullies her and makes fun of her. She sometimes cries at night thinking about why God didn't give her super powers.

On her 18th birthday her parents gave her a wand with magical powers which they connected using their own powers. She was very happy seeing this her parents were also happy.

The magical wand

Next day, she was getting ready for college

Next day, she was getting ready for college. She looked very excited.

She went to her seat and sat down.

Her bully Kim seok - rin was also going to her seat. She kept her bag and went out.

At the break time

Kim seok - rin was busy in bullying other students while lee (lee man-yong) was eating her lunch. Kim(Kim seok-rin) went near to her and said "hey loser, whatcha doin'?" Lee said "I-I am eating". Kim said "loser, so have you got any powers. I am sure you didn't". Lee said" I didn't b-but I got a-a m-magical wand. "Huh, what did you said. A magical wand?? Kim said. "Yes" lee said. "Let me see" Kim said. Lee gave it to her. She (Kim) said "this is a nice wand, isn't it?" Saying that she broke it. Lee said "w-what are you doing??". Kim said " don't talk to me like that. Watch your mouth!!. Understood!?."Y-yes" lee said.

At home

Lee came home crying and discussed the matter with her parents. Her parents were shocked and said "why did she do that!?. And said (her parents) "we will give you another one. Now, don't worry about it".

Wait for the next part

Till then bye bye