Don't loose your head - H.J.

Today was not just another Monday.

Your boyfriend, Hyunjin, was returning from his world tour.

His bodyguards had advised you to avoid coming to the airport to pick him up as fans had started crowding the Incheon airport hours before the guys even arrived. So you and Hyunjin decided that he'll come back home on his own, to your shared apartment, while you took over the substitution for a fellow art teacher in the school.

Picking up your speed, you walked home from the subway station. The building soon turned up in sight, you typed in the passcode of the building to enter. Hyunjin had texted you while you were a couple stops away that he had arrived home and that he was taking the liberty of ordering food for both of you, asking what you'd like to eat. He had eaten a lot of fast food in the U.S. so knowing him, you knew he hoped to choose traditional Korean food over your go-to pizza order.

After the drawing live in which he didn't show his face, he confessed to you that he was having a hard time eating, and his stomach was acting up. You'd freaked out a little over the fact that he didn't want to tell you his problem in the first place but after calming you down, you gave him a couple of tips and looked up what medication he could pick up to help him ease his stomach.

And it had helped as he didn't suffer through their Kimmel performance, he had said.

Quickly typing in the passcode of your apartment, you hushed inside. Just a small amount of people knew you both lived in the same apartment. Most people thought you'd lived next door to Hyunjin as this apartment was leased under Hyunjin's name. The one across was leased under yours. No one knew that the apartment across from you was Hyunjin's and your art studio. The apartment was filled with hundreds of artworks that both of you had created over the years. And you needed the space for it too.

"Hyun? I'm home!", you shouted through the apartment when you put your back down and slipped into the indoor slippers. It was dark inside the apartment, the sun was already setting in Seoul.

"Oh", you heard Hyunjin's voice coming from the bedroom. Maybe he was changing out of his clothes. If there was one thing Hyunjin was picky about, it was not laying down with his outdoor clothes. You made your way to the bedroom, giddily wanting to hug him from behind while he changed, feeling his skin on yours. He had been gone for a month and you had missed him a lot.

Opening up the door further, you halted when you didn't see Hyunjin standing by the wardrobe. The curtains were down and Hyunjin was laying on the bed, snuggled in the blankets. Kkami was keeping him company on the bed, nudging Hyunjin's hand.

"Hyun? Are you sick?", you whispered and walked closer to the bed, carefully sitting on the edge without taking away the space from Kkami. "Head", he mumbled and opened one eye to look at you, his head up from the blanket. Only the moonlight shining inside the room, you noticed how Hyunjin's brows were deeply furrowed.

This was more than a headache. He has another migraine. Hyunjin had suffered from them occasionally, usually before a comeback. Maybe this was where his digestion problems were coming from too.

"When did it start?", you asked with a soft voice, running your hand through his pinkish-blonde hair. "Headache before we boarded. I took some painkillers but it got worse on the plane. I threw up twice", he mumbled against his arm, supporting his head up to look at you. You ran your hand down his cheek and it was burning up. "You're burning, Hyunjin", you said and turned around to lay on his back instead. Sweat was coated on his forehead and you leaned on to wipe it away. "Burning for you? I might", he joked with a raised brow before he furrowed them again, shutting his eyes closed. "It's like someone's pounding on my head with a hammer", he whined.