Chapter: new family member

Remy walked into Ervin's room as he was still working with his brother at the whispering bell. She was given permission to wear his shirts to sleep in or just wear around the house. She seen his dark grey hoodie on the room chair and grab it replacing her dress top with it, it still smelled of his cologne. she smiles as it drop post her knees, she removed her skirt and ware the hoodie like a dress and walked into the up stairs living space, she seen hornet smiling at a women with short black hair and blue eyes. He had her wrapped in his arms as she giggles at him. He looked up and seen remy smiling at them "Hello remy, meet my wife". "Hello" remy says walking up to them. Mai look back to hornet unsure "it's ok church mouse, she's ervin woman". "Aw the gangster has a soft spot" she laughs, Hornet stared sternly at her yet amused. Mai then softly laughs surprising him as he smiled. "Like my new dress?" She smiled spinning the sleeves over lap over her hand as she it held up. Mai again laughs as her. "Hello remy, I'm mai' she softly spoke. Remy smiled "Aw I see why he calls you church mouse, it's adorable.. ervin just calls me short" she playful frown looking to the side then jump up smiling again. "That's cause you are short, shorty" hornet grins. "Why you Irish cactus, I hope you stand up so fast that the blood rushes to your big head". Hornet stared at her caught off guard by the random 'insult?' as Mai laughs.

Her phone ding in the hoodie pocket as she grab, it was a text from ervin.

(Something come up, Hornet and Kai are taking you over to eavens estate to stay with kerra).

"something come up I guess eaven wants me to keep kerra company" she smiled showing him the text. He grab the phone from his pocket, it was dead "oh... well" he faintly chuckled kissing Mai. Kai walked up to them "the boss has Ben trying to get up with you..". "Ya my phones dead" he held it up then handed to mai. "Figures..." Kai shrug coldly. Mai slightly smiled at Kai. He glanced at her then away, he still fault bad he couldn't save her when their father married her off to that cruel asshole 10 years ago. "I'll take remy, you can stay here with Mai" he said heading back down the hall.

Remy stared at him, she could not only see but feel the tension between the two. She look back at hornet "I don't like him... he doesn't have a sense of humor..." she said blankly. Hornet snorted trying to hold back laughter. "His Ben through a lot but can mean well" Mai softly says. "I take you two are related?" She asked as Mai look at her. "Just a hint, I say the same thing about my eldest brother who's also an asshole with poor humor". Mai faintly smiled "his my older brother". Remy nodded her head smiling "well guess I'm off to baby sit the baby mama" she grins skipping down the hall toward the stairs. "She very carefree for a women living in this life" she smiled. Hornet was caught off guard by her words, usually she's quiet and shut off to others besides him. He smiles "she actually the daughter of a hit man but I see you may have found a new friend". She looks at him and genuinely smiles shyly "I guess I have".

——————————

"Is that what you're wearing?" Kai asked as he stood at the door. remy looked down "It's comes past my knees". She smiled as if that was the problem. He shake his head "ervin won't like the fact that you're leaving the house like that". Remy glared at him "and?..". He stares at her as she grinned. he knew it would end badly for him to let her leave dressed like that but he opened the door as she walked out not wanting to argue with her.

——————————

Remy walk ahead of Kai up to the door of eaven's estate and type in the code to get into the house, she smiled walking in. there were two guards by the door as she walk past them "hello jerry, terry". They look at her then at Kai. "He lets her out of the house like that?" Jerry asked. "I didn't want want to agrue with the spoiled brat" he replied annoyed following her. Kerra was standing in the living room. "Hey preggers" remy greeted her walking up to her. Kerra smiled "how's living with the big bad?" She smiled. "His only Ben home 2 days of the 6 I've Ben there" she shrug. "Ya it'll be like that sometimes but I see you took one of his hoodies already" she smiled then raised an eyebrow. "Wait Is that all your wearing?!". "No I have a bra and panties on" she crossed her arm's playfully. "Remy there's men around.." she scolds her. "And?" She questioned as kerra faintly glared at her. "They know better..." remy turned to Kai "right big guy". She smiled at him, he too faintly glared at her. "it can also be about self respect" he added. Remy rolled her eyes.