Brother's Best friend [Alternate]

Jung Hoseok had always despised Min Yoongi, his brother's best friend. Yoongi was cold and aloof, with a sharp tongue that never failed to cut deep. Whenever they were in the same room, Hoseok could feel the tension between them, a simmering animosity that seemed to hang in the air.

But one night, everything changed.

It was a hot summer evening, and the air was thick with humidity. The sound of cicadas filled the air as Hoseok sat on the porch, trying to cool off. He heard the sound of footsteps approaching and looked up to see Yoongi standing there, a bottle of beer in hand.

"Mind if I join you?" Yoongi asked, his voice surprisingly soft.

Hoseok hesitated for a moment, but then nodded. Yoongi settled into the chair next to him, taking a long sip of his beer. They sat in silence for a few moments, the only sound the gentle hum of the summer night.

"I know we don't get along," Yoongi said suddenly, breaking the silence. "But I just wanted to say... I'm sorry. For all the times I've been an ass to you."

Hoseok was taken aback by Yoongi's sincerity. He had never expected an apology from the man he hated so much. But as he looked into Yoongi's eyes, he saw something different. Something vulnerable and raw.

Without thinking, Hoseok reached out and took Yoongi's hand in his. Yoongi looked surprised at first, but then he leaned in, closing the distance between them. Their lips met in a tentative kiss, a spark of something new and unexpected igniting between them.

The kiss deepened, becoming more urgent and passionate. Yoongi's hands moved to cup Hoseok's face, his touch gentle yet possessive. Hoseok felt a rush of desire coursing through him, a need he had never experienced before.

They broke apart, gasping for breath. Hoseok could see the surprise and uncertainty in Yoongi's eyes, mirroring his own feelings. But despite everything, he found himself leaning in for another kiss, craving the connection they had just discovered.

Their kisses grew more heated, their hands roaming over each other's bodies with an urgency that bordered on desperation. Hoseok's mind was a blur of conflicting emotions – desire, guilt, and a sense of forbidden pleasure.

But in that moment, none of it mattered. All he could focus on was the man in front of him, the man he had always hated yet somehow couldn't resist.

As the night wore on, they moved inside, their passion igniting like a wildfire. They explored each other's bodies with a newfound closeness, a connection that transcended their animosity.

In the quiet hours of the morning, they lay together in each other's arms, the weight of their secret love hanging heavy in the air. Hoseok couldn't help but feel a sense of unease, a fear of what would happen when the sun rose and reality set in.

But as he looked at Yoongi's sleeping form, a sense of peace washed over him. Despite everything, despite the odds stacked against them, he knew that this was something worth fighting for.

And so, as the first light of dawn crept through the windows, Hoseok made a decision. He would embrace this unexpected love, no matter the consequences. For in the arms of the man he had always hated, he had found something truly remarkable – a love that transcended all boundaries and expectations.