Chapter One- The Beginning

*Knock Knock Knock* 

Blue Tie opens the door and sees Turkish Quandle Dingle standing there excitedly. "Hey bro!" Blue exclaims, dapping Turkish up. "You ready?" TQD smiles, gripping his backpack excitedly. "Obviously bro, it's the first day of sophomore year!" Blue Tie says, grabbing his bag and stepping out. 

The bus pulls up and the two boys jump in. They walk to their usual seats at the back next to their friends, white shirt, tomato boy, irrelevant duo and tryna fit in dude. "Yooooo, what's up brother!" Tomato boy says, looking at the two. "Are you guys like super excited!" The irrelevant duo says, but are ignored. "Guys sophomore year is gonna be THE year!" Blue tie says and they all cheer in agreement.

~

They arrive at school and get to their lockers, all side by side. "What's first period again?" Blue tie asks. "Rizz class with Mr. Smith!" TQD cheers in excitement. "Yo I love rizz class, best period of the day for real!!!" Tomato guys says.

They all close their lockers and head to class. "Sup my little rizzlers!" Mr. Smith smiles when they walk in. "Whattup sir!" The irrelevant duo say. "Guys take a seat, this is an important lesson for rizzing people up, the girls have a class next door with Mrs. Smith," he says and they all sit down, blue tie in the front centre.

"Y'know who I wanna rizz up this year?" Blue tie asks TQD, with a small wink. Turkish glups and jokingly says, "me?", hope filling his eyes. "Nice one buddy," blue laughs sighing, "it's Red Dress." TQD lets his shoulders slump a bit, "right, she definitely gonna like you back, you're a rizz GOD!"

"Thanks bro," Blue tie slaps his shoulder and slumps back in his  chair, paying attention to Mr. Smith. TQD sighs longingly and looks at the teacher, not paying attention. Turkish gets pulled out of this daydream when Carnival starts playing. "This is a really rizzy song guys, listen up!" Mr. Smith says.

"Woah this hits hard!" Blue tie exclaims. "Yeah it's awesome!" Tomato kid shouts. "Homework is to listen to this, there's a test next Friday, rizziest person gets 100, now go!" The teacher shouts and they all leave.

~

They sit at their table in the cafeteria eating lunch. "Hey, guys!" Red dress says walking over to them. "Oh hey," Blue tie smirks, trying to play it cool, while TQD sits and watches. "Just wanted to make sure you guys are coming to the Tiktok Rizz Party tonight, because if not then neither am I," she giggles.

"Of course we're coming bro!" The irrelevant duo shouts. "Yeah dude, we're gonna be there!" Blue tie says. "You bet, it's gonna be awesome!" Guy tryna fit in adds. Red dress leaves and Blue tie stands up. "Lets go home to get ready guys!" He says and they all leave.

~

Blue tie is standing in front of his mirror, spraying his dior sauvage perfume on his blue tie and black shirt. "You're the alpha," he whispers in the mirror. "You're the leader," he says, gaining confidence and growing louder. "You are the one to trust! We have to do whatever it takes, we're in this pack for life! We're wolves we own the night!"

He takes one more longing look at himself in the mirror before pulling out his phone and snapping a few pics before he leave.

~

TQD is in his bathroom, staring at the mirror. "You got this," he mutters, "just show them your awesome moves and he's bound to fall in love." He dances in front of the mirror practicing, perfecting his every move.

His mom calls his name, telling him it's time to go, so he takes a last look in the mirror and brushes his hair back with his fingers, letting out a content sigh. "You're great," he whispers, placing his hand on the mirror before leaving.

~

At the party TQD is searching the crowd for his friends. "Turkish!" Guy tryna fit in calls out. "Oh, hey," TQD says, walking over to him, "have you seen blue tie?" "Over there, talking to Red dress," he says, pointing to the punch stand. "Oh alright, thanks" Turkish sighs.

~

Soon the party starts getting wild and the boys notice some cameras and walk over to them. 'I just wanna rock' starts playing and the boys get excited. Turkish gains confidence and starts rocking the moves he practiced in his mirror earlier. He gets so into it, his tongue slides out his mouth. Blue tie is also feeling the music and starts sweating profusely.

TQD tires show off his moves and the whole gang is impressed. Soon the song ends and Carnival by Kanye starts playing. The gang scream in excitement and start screaming singing. Blue tie starts feeling extra alpha and sticks out his hands and rocking side to side covering his friends.

Irrelevant duo and tryna fit in guy are pushed to the back and White shirt guy is next to Blue tie as well as TQD. Red dress walks over, pushing TQD father away from Blue tie. She starts rizzing him up and TQD starts getting really jealous.

a/n
846 words
guys stay sigma and listen to carnival
alpha out ✌🐺