Introduction

Hi... my name is Darah and this is so weird...

Okay so I was bored and usually a write stuff in my notes app but it got really interesting so I decided to write a story about Enid Sinclair because why not. So in this story as the title says.... You'll be a broken angel it's weird I know but I wanted to try it out. I know it wouldn't be the first story like this cus I searched to make sure I wouldn't copy anyone.

So in this story your physical appearance will be well not yours of course you can imagine it different if you'd like. But in this story you'll be an 18 year old girl, with black long curly hair, you have purple eyes, a dimpled smile, and freckles. You'll be more in the short people side since you'll be 5'2. Your body won't be a supermodel kinda body because what's the necessity to make it like that, right? Not here, here you'll have a chubbier body due to the plot.

The image is not mine I took it from Pinterest as reference, credits to them.

This would be a reference as to the wings

In this story the love interest is obviously Enid Sinclair. It's due to the plot, I have never wrote an actual story so forgive me if there are any mistakes, English isn't my first language either so I apologize for that as well. But if you guys have any questions please feel free to ask them I'll be glad to answer them. The story will take after the whole Hide situation and it won't be following that story. This one will be just focused on Dahlia and Enid. As they will be exploring themselves as the story goes on, and Dahlia will go through a path of self discovery and all that. Enid will guide Dahlia through what a relationship is about, about love and what being loved feels like.

Anyway thanks for reading whatever this is, let me know whatever you guys are thinking about this. I have also uploaded this to my second account so it's not copyright.