The banquet

Remy walked down the stairs of the 2nd story floor. The black sparkly floor dress hug to her figure, it was sleeveless and opened back. Her hair was braided into a bun on the side of her head a black flower in the center. Her heels were silver as the diamond necklace and ear rings complemented her light skin tone. She smiled at ervin in his all black attire and blue tie with his golden wrist watch, his hair was slick black except for a few strands on each side. He grinned amazed at her "damn, remy you look gorgeous". She smiled looking at him "even in heels I'm still shorter than you". He lightly chuckles kissing her "ready for the media to catch wind of the most beautiful women in the city" he whispered to her. The light blushing appearing on her cheeks as he took her hand leading her out of the manner. A limousine with his own personal driver waited for them in front of the house.

———————

Ervin got of the limo first straightening his blazer, the crowed out side the build yelling and whistling. He turned holding his hand out as remy reach up and he pulled her to feet. Shocking and amazing the crowd as he placed his hand on her lower back walking toward the building. Cameras were flashing as people yelled out questions to him. Remy look around uncomfortable yet held a smile. Tho her family was also rich the money was more harsh, harsh hiding behind her mother who was a retired doctor and a DV therapist and her father investing in stocks. The paparazzi more or less hide in shadows of her family. Ervin however was the pretty rich boy of omega city as his family ran the city above and underground.

A thought crossed remy minds, her father would now know where she actually was and who she was actually with when word got out in the next 24 hours with the press release. She glanced at the man next her who stole her heart and smiled as  he reach for and opened the door for her.

—————

Ervin introduced her to a few business partners of his family as she smiled and greeted them. She felt his hand on her back tense as she glanced in the direction he was looking. Surprise took over her face as she seen an old friend that she hasn't seen in 4 years since high school. He was another high ranking billionaire's son and a very dangerous man in the underworld. He wasn't looking at ervin, he was staring directly at her and ervin knew this as he glared at him maliciously, a protective urge overwhelming him. He eventually turned away disappearing into the crowd. 'Victor...' she thought to herself looking up at ervin, who held a stern look of murderous intention. She grab his hand squeezing and gave a soft smile toward him to put him at ease. His look soften at her eyes staring up at him and he moved along with her to talk to the others.

The time drop late in the night. Remy was exhausted and her feet hurt from her heels. Ervin made her sit as he removed her heels, sitting them on the table next to them as pulled her back to her feet. He pick her up bridal style as her hug her arms around his neck, he held her body with one arm and grab her heels with the other walking out with her. She leaned her face into his neck. He was a bad guy but not a bad man. She smiled to herself. A paparazzi photographer captured the shoot from behind as the two were existing the building. He carried her back to the limo, she fell asleep leaning against him on the ride home.

———————-

Ervin carried her up the stairs and stop at the guest room however when he reach for the door nob, she shake her head. He questioned her as she tightened the grip around his neck. "Want to lay with me tonight, short stuff?" He wanted to make sure, that's what she wanted. She smiled into his neck as he carried her to his room sitting her on  the bed. She was exhausted as she looked up at him. She turned her back to him so he could unzip the zipper as the top of her dress fell to her abdomen as he pulled her gently to her feet. she step out of the dress and he couldn't help but stare at her in black lacy panties and black strapless bra. "Wow you really do have freckles on your hips" he smiled handing her one of his tee shirts. She took it putting it on as He begin taking off his blazer and vest. Undoing his shirt and tossing them into the room chair. That's when she noticed the harbinger tattoo across his shoulders, she wonder how her brothers were going to handle the fact that the man she loved, was part of the of the men they take down. She laid down on the side closest to the wall as he crawled in next to her. He only had his boxers on. he stared at her. It was the first time he shared a bed with anyone. She nuzzled into his chest as he wrap he's arm around her waist faintly smiling as she drifted back to sleep in his hold. Ervin however laid there awake, he knew remy wouldn't do anything she had plenty of choices to try to kill him before this but his thoughts kept him up. he trusted his brother, hornet and Kai's loyalty proved them trustworthy but Remy was a weakness, a danger to his empire that he spent his life building but part of him didn't care, he wanted her closeness, he needed her peace. He was surprised at the calmness that over came him as He differed asleep next to her.