Chapter 3

Hi)) it's been a while huh? I hadn't gotten any ideas beyond the two chapters I made. Make sure you red and all that or I'll Detroit smashj you guys
! Please read this weeehhhh! It's midnight, can't you tell?

Saturday night/

Class A chilled in the living room. Kaminari and Jiro were playing UNO, "If you plus four me right now, that means you don't love me."
Jiro said, putting down a red six. Denki huffed and placed a red seven, "You glad I do,"  Katsuki was getting her hair brushed by Ejiro as he wanted to brush it for her. "You're sutch an L when it comes to your gf spark plug." Bakugo took the brush and finished  the ends of her hair. Kaminari scoffed, putting a blue one on the table, "Kiri is brushing your hair, so I'm not the only one who'd do anything for his girl." Bakugo ignored him and was now leaning on Ejiro, scrolling on her phone. Ukiko sat crossed legged on the floor, getting her nales done by Ashido. The colour she was using on Todoroki was a baby blue with silver glitter. "Hey Uki!" Midoriya went behind Ukiko, kissing her on the head. The girl giggled causing her hand to move a little. "Girl stay still." Ashido said, reapplying one of the polishes to Todoroki's nales.

"Let's watch a movie." Sero said, picking up the controller and flicking through Netflix.
"What about a horror? Ooh look, Tall grass looks scary." Kaminari pointed at one of the films.
"Nah it's shit, it literally has insest in it." Jiro said, putting the cards away.
"Bird box?" Sero asked, clicking on the film.
"Sounds promising." Tokoyami said, peering over his book.
"Obv it does for you Growling crow." Shoji joked.
"Tentacruel." Tokoyami said in a displeasing voice at the name calling.
"Let's watch it,  it better not make me cry." Ashido finished with Todorroki's nales and was now fanning them.

By the end of the film, Ashido was in tears, "damb." She said through tears. Kirishima was tearing up a little too, "what a manly ending." Katsuki laughed at the fact her boyfriend was crying at a film.
"Them wearing blindfolds must be hard to get around. If it was a society like ours, they'd maybe have a better chance of survival as they would have powers." Izuku went on. Todoroki didn't stop him as she liked when he muttered to himself. "I mean, O think I could do it." Kaminari closed his eyes and walked straight into the door.
"You're an idiot, but a hot idiot." Jiro sighed. Kaminari flushed a little.

"I can't wait for the summer party?" Ashido exclaimed. Everyone nodded in agreement. Todoroki smiled, she couldn't wait iether as she'd get to dance for the first time, dance for the first time
, dance- for the/ FIRST TIME?! Ukiko internally panicked, she couldn't dance! She had to find out how to learn. And quickly.

Note:

Btw, if there is any mistakes. Ignore them like how you ignore your ex, it's night, I'm tired. And no, I'm not Aizawa. Even though I'm tired like him.