↢↢ Chapter 8 ↣↣

{ TW :

- Radioapple?

- OOC Alastor

- Colourblind Alastor theory [ + His monocle is made of glass that allows colourblind people to see colour ( Not sure if that exists ) ]

- Drunk Alastor ( I hc that Alastor is clingy when stressed / drunk )

- Valentino.

Fair warning, I will be taking ideas from my book on my Alt. ( @catsarelifez ) }

The overlord cleaned himself up, using his power to make the mess on the floor disappear. " ALASTOR OPEN THE HELL UP! " A voice yelled, banging on the door of the room. " Y-Yes! Of course! " Alastor called.

There was a sudden explosion behind the overlord, and as the smoke cleared the looming figure of Valentino stood there, his red-hot eyes glowing with interest, " Well well well! What might we have here? " The moth purred, his accent thick in his voice. " The famous Radio Demon~ " He chuckled.

" Get away- " Alastor hissed, jumping into defensive mode. " Ooo I don't think so sweet-cheeks. You're coming with me~ " Valentino grabbed the deer by the waist. " GET AWAY! " The entrapped demon yelled, panic spilling into his voice.

" ALASTOR- " Angel kicked the door down, immediately shooting without thinking. " αɴɢɛʟ! " Alastor's distorted voice yelled, " ωατͻʜ ωʜɛʀɛ ʏøʋ sʜøøτ, ϼʟɛαsε! " He hissed, blood trickling down his arm. " SORRY SORRY! " Angel called back, then he got a shot at Valentino.

Valentino hissed, then a raspy laugh filled the air, " Now, now, Angel cakes, wouldn't want your friend here to get... hurt, would you? " The moth held a gun to Alastor's head. " ʟɛτ ϻɛ ɢø! ʟɛτ ϻɛ ɢø! ʟɛτ ϻɛ ɢø! ʟɛτ ϻɛ ɢø! " Alastor yelled repeatedly.

" SHUT UP, RADIO BITCH! " Valentino growled. " ʟɛτ ϻɛ ɢø! " Alastor bit the moth's arm, causing the demon to let go with a hiss of pain. Breathing heavily, the sick overlord teleported away.

Valentino glared at the demons in the room with him before running away.

●●●

" ιτ ʜʋʀτs... ωʜʏ đøɛs ιτ ʜʋʀτ? " Alastor asked himself shakily, holding his bleeding arm, " søʍɛʙøđʏ ρʟɛαsɛ ʍαĸɛ ιτ sτøϼ... "

His smile drooped to an inch short of a grin, before stitches pulled it back up again, " ιτ ʜʋʀτs! " He hissed again, this time not referring to the bullet lodged in his shoulder.

He put a shaking hand up to his face, wiping blood from his mouth. " αʍ ɪ ɢøιɴɢ τø đιɛ? " Alastor muttered. He felt a sudden sharp jab in his wound and he doubled over in pain, " ϝʋͻĸ!!! " The deer yelled.

" ɪ'ʍ ɒιzzʏ... " Alastor passed out, falling to the floor.

●●●

" WHAT HAPPENED?! " Alastor shot straight up. Looking around, he noticed that everything looked different. He glanced down at his suit, seeing that it seemed to be in shades of grey instead of red. Instinctively, his hand flew to where his monocle should be.

" And where's my monocle? " He asked. " Calm down, Bambi, " Lucifer's voice called from behind him, " And your monocle is on the table next to you. "

" Thanks... " Alastor muttered, putting his one-piece spectacle back on. He looked at his shoulder, " How long was I out? " He asked, noting his wound was gone.