00Prologue

CHAPTER NEGATIVE.

PROLOUGE

—————————-

A very long time ago, the people of Teyvat, the Teyvatians, lived in complete unity with the Kosei. The land was utterly gorgeous; ranging from the luscious green grass that covered the dirt from down below, to the baby blue sky filled with fluffy, cartoon clouds littering the sky. They co-existed together for centuries in that land which was called "Khaenri'ah" but that was until immense hatred started to rise. The Kosei, or quirk users, began to resent the Teyvatians, causing discrimination to become extremely common. Therefore, it was only a matter of time before things got worse.

Finally, after years of brutal hate crimes against the teyvatians, a war, known as the Blood war, emerged. The war was given that name because the streets were painted with thick, red blood after the war ended. Over a million people on each side were killed. Near the end of the war, the archons soon realized that the odds were not in their favor, so Celestia sealed off half of the world with a smokey black fog that surrounded their land. Celestia made the fog Teyvat's protector, dismembering any person who attempts to pass through the fog. However, with Celestia's permission, the archons are allowed to freely exit Teyvat and enter as they wish.

The Kosei quickly forgot about the Teyvatians, and they simply became another story in the history books. Now, around 500 years later, the Teyvatians still remember the war, and seek revenge. So, Celestia has decided to send Murata, the pyro archon of Natlan, and the god of war, to play the role of an aspiring hero in the world of MHA.

~~~~

Word Count: 273

Feedback is greatly appreciated!!