⚠︎ | 𝐥𝐱𝐯𝐢. ɴɪɢʜᴛ ɪɴ

^outfit above^

⚠︎ MATURE CONTENT AHEAD ⚠︎

꧁🄿5|🄲 66꧂
❨.。.:*✧ 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐧❩

REBEKAH CULLEN WAS TICKING AS SHE PACED AROUND THE BEDROOM

REBEKAH CULLEN WAS TICKING AS SHE PACED AROUND THE BEDROOM. Ever since the party last night, there was tension bubbling between Alec and Rebekah. The Cullen girl was ready to jump her mate's bones, but she wanted this time to be different, more...passionate.

She needed a plan, and that was why she called her best friend.

And then she heard a knock on the door then strutted Leah with a smirk on her face and a bag in her hands. But what worried her was when Alice all but skipped into the room with a wide smile on her lips. Something that caused Rebekah to pause in her pacing, and nearly facepalm.

"You said you would keep it a secret." Rebekah fussed and Leah shrugged as she threw the bags on the bed.

"Oh please, little sister, I know everything." Alice teased as she crossed her arms over her chest. "Which is why I know that you want nothing more than to have a sweet steamy night with your man."

"Alice!" Rebekah was sure if she had been human, her face would have been red with a furious blush. "You have no shame."

The seer smiled. "Why would I when I know I am right?" And then she nearly shoved Rebekah towards the bed, where the unopened bags rested. "Now try those on, I am sure they will make Alec go crazy."

"When did you have time to get these?" Rebekah asked as she walked towards the bathroom, bag in hand.

Leah, who was now sitting in a chair by the desk, shrugged. "She called me saying she needed my help, and next thing I know we are walking through Victoria's Secret looking for something to get you laid."